Why is Bruce Campbell Getting Booed....

kt7000

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Despite the enthusiasm from fans at the convention panels for Ash vs. Evil Dead, it seems whenever Bruce Campbell makes an entrance on stage for these things, some of the audience are booing him.

[video=vimeo]
 
Last edited:
People are just missing around with him or there really 
offended by him.

if you see how he talks to people you would understand, 
some people don't know how to take him.
 
if you see how he talks to people you would understand, some people don't know how to take him.

I'll admit that the few times I've gone to see him at signings, he'll look like he's thinking  "Man the sh!t I gotta do for money..."


I don't think they are booing him, but just saying Bruce.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
They're definitely yelling "Bruuce!" :D It's something of a panel tradition to do that to him at public events (I don't know if people got the idea from Bruce Springsteen's concerts, where it's an even bigger tradition to do the same thing, but if they did I'm amused).
 
Top Bottom