‘Ernie & Emma’ – Bruce Campbell Directed a Movie for the First Time in Almost 20 Years

I'm going to wait for it to hit digital. After seeing Bruce Campbell in person over ten times in my lifetime at various screenings, book signings, and conventions, I'm good! :LOL:
 
I just realized. Ernie & Emma has been touring for some time now, so has anybody from the forum actually seen it?

I understand that a lot of us (or maybe even most of us) aren't from the US, but still.
Sold out so fast I didn't even have a chance to try to get tickets to the showing here on 11/6.
 
Last edited:
Bruce was on Chris Jericho's podcast for Ernie & Emma, though it veers off into Evil Dead talk for a good chunk (with some stories I had never heard, like how Universal practically gave AOD to Anchor Bay for free for the original DVD release, and Bruce elaborates on his hatetred of studios stemming from Crimewave).
 
Top Bottom