Any Army Of Darkness comic book collectors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGip0429
  • Start date Start date
D

DGip0429

Guest
Hello! I'm new to the forum and was hoping to connect with fellow collectors of the comic book series. I have been collecting the comics and other various memorabilia for a couple of years now. I'm fairly proud of my collection thus far, however, there are several issues that seem to be near impossible to find. I have managed to locate a few rare variants, though some have ill eluded me. It would also be nice to discuss the series with other fans. Throughout my research, I have run into many problems concerning correct reading order, numbering, and even if some variant exist at all. I have also acquired issues that I can find no record of. Just a few areas that I would love to discuss with fellow collectors, if any exist! Feel free to email me!
 
Is this one as rare as it claims? .. there were so many variant covers of those mags from day one that I decided not to even attempt to get involved because of cost ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Army-Of-Darkness-13-NM-1-in-25-Negative-Variant-Ultra-Rare-/251185499380?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3a7bd28cf4
 
I only collect the trade paperbacks so I can read them. Only other products by Dynamite I have is the Animaquette statue and the Trading Cards binder with a basic set, 3 glow in the dark cards and a sketch card. I can't stand issues and don't collect them unless they haven't been released on trade paperback, which is the case with one.
 
Top Bottom