Anyone know any good Evil Dead related/inspired/themed music?

The Evil Dead movie soundtrack ...... it's all about Joe .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qoUHzPn67g
 
Hey Group!  :bigsmile

You know of the Groovy EP by Common Enemy? 4 tracks dedicated to the great trilogy. I've been after the vinyl for years!

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M99qms1Ar4M
 
Fan made tibute video featuring the band PARAMORE for Evil Dead 2013 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ4Oo1uQXhQ
 
I had no idea it even existed.

Awesome that Skinny Puppy wrote a song about Evil Dead, are there more Industrial dance songs revolve around the series?

Makes me wonder if there are any horror punk songs about Evil Dead. Gotta search for some.
 
Fede Alvarez has tweeted this link to Lucid Dementia's new "It Came From the Dead" video ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXR3Fgx3jnI&feature=youtu.be
 
Hail to the Deadites by Sade Slavey ..... look out, we're all becoming famous  :cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHdDCWpM0zg

.. the documentary had better be good guys!
 
Some Italian ED metal from DarkCry :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yPrcluQdhk
 
I can't find the video on YouTube, but Meliah Rage did a a song called Swallow Your Soul on the Solitary Solitude album.  Other stuff that comes to mind...

Deicide - Dead By Dawn:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SFJXXBrtUg
Necrophagia - It Lives In The Woods:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4FuFxEnc8
Mortician - Necronomicon Exmortis:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QfbsfBfMo
Mortician - Nocturnal Demondo:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1kY3uofVQ
 
The Evil Dead Song - Alice Matthews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cf5sTrD1Co
 
Not only did myself and this guy used to skip school to watch The Evil Dead in the early to mid 80's, hid copies of The Evil Dead during the UK video nasty raids by the police, go to see Evil Dead 2 on the opening night at our local cinema then a double bill at Tamworth before Army Of Darkness had been made (I sent Tom Sullivan a flyer for that night years later), he's also an ex member of this forum and went by the name Cactus Jack ..

I was wondering how he was doing today and found him on facebook , we had a great chat about old times, swapped pictures of our zombie make ups then I discovered he's now in this band (the guy rocking out with the short grey hair) .. better still, he's slipped in some Evil Dead samples.

An OG Evil Dead fan still keeping the faith I'm happy to report :cool: (Evil Dead samples @2:24 onwards)

 
Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria fame has a side project called The Prize Fighter Inferno and the track "Holiday Fool" off the latest album is about Evil Dead 2:
 
Top Bottom