- Joined
- Aug 21, 2007
So, in light of the revelations about an ED TV series, I'm still hopeful that at some point we will get another feature film.
It's sounding more and more like Sam will do some writing and produce, but likely not take any part in directing the show.
Because of this, I'm hopeful the show (if it draws enough of an audience) will still at some point lead into AoD2 with Sam at the helm. At very least, to cap off the series when they finally decide they're done telling Ash's story.
It's sounding more and more like Sam will do some writing and produce, but likely not take any part in directing the show.
Because of this, I'm hopeful the show (if it draws enough of an audience) will still at some point lead into AoD2 with Sam at the helm. At very least, to cap off the series when they finally decide they're done telling Ash's story.