Ash 4 President

DyD said:
Well, there's something I thought I'd never see. I really hate their entire approach to this. An Ash condom? Seriously?

When it comes to the presidential election in November we might all be fucked, and it wouldn't hurt to have Ash along for the ride with plenty of lube.
 
Come one guys, it's free stuff, like really, they are just trying to be funny. They don't have to do this. Lighten up a little.
 
DyD said:
Kinkoman1337 said:
They don't have to do this.

Well, on that we can agree.

Lighten up indeed. It is all in good fun when it comes to the A4P, behind the scenes stuff, and clips like the beer ads... and I for one (or two) am glad that they are doing all of the above. Once the election is over they will be wrap things up with A4P, but it will be cool to see how they handle the giving of free swag going forward.


/Optimism.
 
I got a laugh out of the condoms being made in Korea. I was hoping it was an injoke, junk for a super patriotic mock-campaign being manufactured overseas.
 
They are live tweeting the debates tonight which should be way more entertaining than the real thing.

https://twitter.com/Ash4President/status/780565181956927488
 
Gonna say the same thing with nick, these tweets during this debate are freaking hilarious this one in paticular is great. 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"We have some bad hombres here." [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]#Ash4President[img=33x33]https://abs.twimg.com/hashflags/Starz/Starz.png[/img][/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]#debatenight[img=33x33]https://abs.twimg.com/hashflags/US_Election_Debates_Additions/US_Election_Debates_Additions.png[/img][/font]

[img=300x169]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vReVXImT7VcseAg/source.gif[/img]


Source : https://twitter.com/Ash4President/status/788914756086181888
 
Whichever Intern was maintaining the Twitter was generally on that night!
 
Top Bottom