Mardeadite
Loud Mouth Braggart
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2007
Concerning Chet's dodgy pink cocktails, I assumed that he was renowned in those parts for that beverage (off the record, I mean, I.e. by party animals, not the whole town) and the kids knew what they were drinking.
Date rape didn't even cross my mind! Not sure if that makes me super naive...
Don't mind my late post. I just watched the first four episodes over these two days. As a quick summary, GREAT! Last episode: gros! ( But if made me laugh.)
This episode: Good, but No! Brock! too soon! ( Despite this being Evil Dead, and my expecting Brock to die, I didn't expect it this early!
I'll leave spoiler comments concerning episode 4 for the correct threads, but overall I'm enjoying this so far.
Date rape didn't even cross my mind! Not sure if that makes me super naive...
Don't mind my late post. I just watched the first four episodes over these two days. As a quick summary, GREAT! Last episode: gros! ( But if made me laugh.)
This episode: Good, but No! Brock! too soon! ( Despite this being Evil Dead, and my expecting Brock to die, I didn't expect it this early!
I'll leave spoiler comments concerning episode 4 for the correct threads, but overall I'm enjoying this so far.