Ash vs Evil Dead S01 E02: Bait Discussion [SPOILERS]

Just something I noticed in the episode that I don't know was mentioned in this thread: but do you think Ash feeding Eli that piece of deadite flesh will come back into the plot. At first I thought it was just throw-away humor, but the more I thought about it the more I started to wonder if there isn't going to be a demon lizard at some point. Haha that sounds ridiculous now that I've written it.
 
adastra said:
Just something I noticed in the episode that I don't know was mentioned in this thread: but do you think Ash feeding Eli that piece of deadite flesh will come back into the plot. At first I thought it was just throw-away humor, but the more I thought about it the more I started to wonder if there isn't going to be a demon lizard at some point. Haha that sounds ridiculous now that I've written it.

 yeah i was wondering if that won't come back to bite ash in the ass for feeding him that deadite flesh, they wouldn't have showed it if something wasn't to come out of it.
 
adastra said:
Just something I noticed in the episode that I don't know was mentioned in this thread: but do you think Ash feeding Eli that piece of deadite flesh will come back into the plot. At first I thought it was just throw-away humor, but the more I thought about it the more I started to wonder if there isn't going to be a demon lizard at some point. Haha that sounds ridiculous now that I've written it.

I'm hoping/sensing something will happen.  It'd be pretty damn sad if he had to kill his own pet, tho.
 
Top Bottom