Ashenwraith
Loud Mouth Braggart
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2016
DyD said:The happy ending is the least of the finale's problems. If it turns out it was all an illusion, that still doesn't cover most of the illogical developments and plot holes in it. To me, the finale is a showcase of everything that was wrong with the season turned up to 11. Personally, I don't think there was anything good or satisfying about it at all. Nothing in it worked for me. By the way, you were probably the forum member that was the most critical of the show in general and even people who love the show are saying the finale was bad and unsatisfying. I don't mean this in an insulting manner or anything, but to see you of all people defending it is really weird.
Because it's bad but I'm comparing it to the rest of the season and what is limited by S03.
It's not really that illogical. They don't need to change the past if Pablo is already brought back/or can't be, they just need to get back.
If everything is an illuision in modern times, then someone is just finding the book in the illusionary time.
I hate time travel stuff--Ep 10 is the type of episode I wish they would have made all season long just without the 'illusions' and time travel.
If they do S03 right...
+ Force ghosts and victory parade are an illusion, including the cabin being burned down
+ Pablo IS still dead or exists as some rotting deadite thing.
+ They're still in the 80's
+ 80's Ruby is evil and has creepy kids