Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2 General Discussion Thread [MARK YOUR SPOILERS!]

The (very choppy) stream is running here!
 
Team Coco sent us an early clip from Bruce's appearance tonight on Conan:

http://teamcoco.com/video/bruce-campbell-autograph-breasts

Two more releasing tomorrow morning.
 
Nick el Ass said:
MaidOfKandar said:
The (very choppy) stream is running here!

The Facebook stream is running perfectly.

IDK why the IGN stream itself was so bad.   It might be a connection issue thing.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
IDK why the IGN stream itself was so bad.   It might be a connection issue thing.

The stream was in smooth and crystal clear HD quality to me... The few minutes that I managed to catch, that is. They said it was region locked to the US, but it wasn't. So I missed most of the episode.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Nick el Ass said:
MaidOfKandar said:
The (very choppy) stream is running here!

The Facebook stream is running perfectly.

IDK why the IGN stream itself was so bad.   It might be a connection issue thing.

The stream was the same for me--bad, that is. But that's because my computer is like 11 years old and still running Windows XP. But it was watchable enough.
 
DocLathropBrown said:
MaidOfKandar said:
Nick el Ass said:
MaidOfKandar said:
The (very choppy) stream is running here!

The Facebook stream is running perfectly.

IDK why the IGN stream itself was so bad.   It might be a connection issue thing.

The stream was the same for me--bad, that is. But that's because my computer is like 11 years old and still running Windows XP. But it was watchable enough.

Judging from everyone's comments, it's probably my wireless misbehaving; that's my big guess at this point.
 
Guys the archive is up and ready for viewing, enjoy !

https://www.facebook.com/ign/videos/10154095669716633/
 
Joem1k said:
Guys the archive is up and ready for viewing, enjoy !

https://www.facebook.com/ign/videos/10154095669716633/

ETA, it won't be visible unless you've got a Facebook account!   Otherwise, have at  :D
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Joem1k said:
Guys the archive is up and ready for viewing, enjoy !

https://www.facebook.com/ign/videos/10154095669716633/

ETA, it won't be visible unless you've got a Facebook account!   Otherwise, have at  :D

WHOOPS   :angel:
 
Joem1k said:
MaidOfKandar said:
Joem1k said:
Guys the archive is up and ready for viewing, enjoy !

https://www.facebook.com/ign/videos/10154095669716633/

ETA, it won't be visible unless you've got a Facebook account!   Otherwise, have at  :D

WHOOPS   :angel:

I was going to give it a rewatch just to make sure I got a couple of things right in my review and then realized it was locked down.  It's all good!   :)
 
02.01 is now on the Starz Ap and on all OnDemand services, as well as the official Starz website.
 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabePQYGRj4[/video]

Rest of the clips here:

http://www.deadites.net/bruce-campbell-on-conan/
 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1kupHp_YA[/video]
 
Man, that Conan interview was strangely uncomfortable.  I think the discomfort was the point, but still,  I feel like I can recite Bruce's boob signing stories from memory.

Quick spoilery question:

Does anyone have an actor credit for who's playing Lacey and Knowby?  The AvED IMDB isn't helping and I don't think Lacey's casting notice was ever posted.

Also 

Kelvin Taylor is billed for a role that will stretch from episodes 8-9 on IMDB, no idea who he's playing.


And one new general pic of Brock an Ash:

tumblr_oe8lrnQxnA1rqluyto1_540.jpg
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Man, that Conan interview was strangely uncomfortable.  I think the discomfort was the point, but still,  I feel like I can recite Bruce's boob signing stories from memory.

Quick spoilery question:

Does anyone have an actor credit for who's playing Lacey and Knowby?  The AvED IMDB isn't helping and I don't think Lacey's casting notice was ever posted.

Also 

Kelvin Taylor is billed for a role that will stretch from episodes 8-9 on IMDB, no idea who he's playing.






I'm not sure some characters need a spoiler tag, but one might for those who like the element of surprise. None the less, here is some info on who is who according to the Evil Dead Wiki with some of the cast past and present. http://evildead.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_vs_Evil_Dead


I think Pepi Sonuga will be playing Lacey on the show, and I have never seen any name attached the Knowby anywhere... but here are the Twitter accounts for Pepi and Kelvin who I will guess is either her brother/boyfriend on the show. 


https://twitter.com/PepiSonuga
https://twitter.com/kelvintayloract
 
@Nick - Yep, that's why I'm spoiler tagging anyone who hasn't been onscreen yet.  I figure it's safer to spoiler-tag for certain characters, since 

Lacey isn't listed on the official website or the IMDB yet but we know she exists thanks to the press kit.  We also know we have Knowby thanks to the beer commercials but unlike the actress playing his assistant there was never a casting notice for him.

And the thread's been re-purposed into a general discussion thread so anything that's not in the first episode is getting tagged :)

Thank you so much for this info!! Is there a source for the family name that's been attached to Linda B and the Sheriff?  I can't find any sources on the wiki.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
@Nick - Yep, that's why I'm spoiler tagging anyone who hasn't been onscreen yet.  I figure it's safer to spoiler-tag for certain characters, since 

Lacey isn't listed on the official website or the IMDB yet but we know she exists thanks to the press kit.  We also know we have Knowby thanks to the beer commercials but unlike the actress playing his assistant there was never a casting notice for him.

And the thread's been re-purposed into a general discussion thread so anything that's not in the first episode is getting tagged :)

Thank you so much for this info!! Is there a source for the family name that's been attached to Linda B and the Sheriff?  I can't find any sources on the wiki.

Her name is Linda Bates, but my guess is that the family name is Emery like the sheriff. So you have Lacey, Linda, and Little Tommy as ash called him in the bar. I had to go back and watch the scene again.
 
That makes sense!  I'm just going to list Linda's name as a hyphenate * and 
Lacey with her father's last name versus a hyphenate
; rewatching the episode now I wasn't entirely sure if she'd taken his name or not because she didn't correct Ash when he called her by her last name.  They're still clearly married so I guess that makes sense to go that way.


* In case anyone's wondering, I'm helping to update the show's character listing on the website.
 
Top Bottom