Kain Captain Supermarket Staff member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Location NYC Jun 27, 2015 #1 From the people who brought you Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness fan film: Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Jun 28, 2015 #2 Cool!
eViL DeAdiTe Loud Mouth Braggart Staff member Joined Aug 21, 2007 Jul 2, 2015 #3 Sweet!!! I like that they brought over some of the Marvel elements (Iron Man gauntlet) to his DC-verse encounter. Hopefully this one doesn't get taken down immediately.
Sweet!!! I like that they brought over some of the Marvel elements (Iron Man gauntlet) to his DC-verse encounter. Hopefully this one doesn't get taken down immediately.
T TheLostInSpace456 Guest Jul 8, 2015 #4 Some days it feels like the fans know how to go about translating marvel comics and dc comics onto the screen better than the actual footage.
Some days it feels like the fans know how to go about translating marvel comics and dc comics onto the screen better than the actual footage.