- Joined
- Jan 20, 2008
Once described as "The most haunted house in England' by Society of Psychical Research member Harry Price, Borley Rectory burned down mysteriously in the late 30's .. I think it's safe to say that without Price's visit with a team of ghost investigators and later published writings about the rectory, we wouldn't have had the fantastic 60's horror 'The Haunting', a film that also had a large influence on Evil Dead 2 .. the legend of Borley Rectory was something I grew up reading about in the 70's as a little kid.
After a successful kick starter campaign, I'm excited to learn that Borley Rectory has been made into a combined animation and live action film and I've been told by someone who's attended an early screening that it's brilliant, the trailers certainly look good ... I can't wait to see this one ..
After a successful kick starter campaign, I'm excited to learn that Borley Rectory has been made into a combined animation and live action film and I've been told by someone who's attended an early screening that it's brilliant, the trailers certainly look good ... I can't wait to see this one ..