Bruce and Chris Hardwick

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Just finished listening to Bruce being interviewed by Chris Hardwick for the Nerdist.
 
http://nerdist.com/nerdist-podcast-bruce-campbell/
 
I have to say, like most of you I've been listening to Bruce in interviews (and in person) for years, but I have never heard him quite like this. Never quite so natural.
 
To me, this is (probably) the closest to the real Bruce I think I've ever heard. No pre-loaded answers to questions, no convention or press junket shtick, no fan appearance persona, just a guy talking about life and kidding around.
 
It’s an insightful and incredibly hilarious hour, and I mean HILARIOUS. I’ve always found Bruce funny, but he’s never made me laugh so hard I nearly cried before. It’s a whole other side to the man that he doesn’t often put out to the public.
 
So funny, so talented. Kudos to Chris for bringing out that side of Bruce.
 
Enjoy! 
 
I really like Nerdist whether it be Chris Hardwick and/or Jessica Chobot doing the interviews because neither one ask the same questions, and are fans of whatever they talk about whether movies... or games. I'll check this out here in a little while.
 
I have it on my podcast queue. I wish Chris Hardwick wasn't so annoying fake nerdy though. Other than that he's probably one of the luckiest guys on earth.
 
This is absolutely one of my favorite Bruce interviews ever; it's kind of casual and relaxed and roaming and it's very entertaining.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
This is absolutely one of my favorite Bruce interviews ever; it's kind of casual and relaxed and roaming and it's very entertaining.

Agreed. This is the Bruce I would want a chance to meet, not the persona he puts on at conventions.
 
Kain said:
I have it on my podcast queue. I wish Chris Hardwick wasn't so annoying fake nerdy though. Other than that he's probably one of the luckiest guys on earth.

For a while I couldn't get over the fact that he was the host of the show Singled Out that gave further rise to everyone's favorite anti vaxxer Jenny McCarthy.
 
There have been some other good ones recently - This one from Paper Magazine, for instance, is pretty good.
 
Top Bottom