Deadites Online chat/voice room

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
I found this really neat chat site and decided to make us a room  to chat about evil dead or other things. 
*Permanent link added, didn't notice it was a timed invite, problem fixed  :D*
https://discord.gg/0fkv1qllP6WFb7fM
Haven't quite figured out all the features, but it should be pretty fun to use  :D
 
Neat! I'm down to find times to meet and chat. I can't do a life watch party thing since I catch them after they air, but I support the idea if enough people catch it live!
 
This is a neat idea! Thanks for making it, Joe!
 
Anyone up for chatting about the upcoming episode for AvED this upcoming weekend ?
 
Updated the op with a permanet link, didn't notice the original link i posted was timed but it's fixed now.
 
I'll ask Kain at some point if he'd like to link it up to the front page; I can't pop in, sadly (I'm mostly on Twitter when the episodes air live).
 
MaidOfKandar said:
I'll ask Kain at some point if he'd like to link it up to the front page; I can't pop in, sadly (I'm mostly on Twitter when the episodes air live).


@maidofkandar

That's alright no worries  :) 


CHAT HANGOUT FOR TONIGHT/RIGHT NOW

I was wondering if everyone would like to hangout and discuss the episode after it's premiered tonight or right now for some of the early viewers who saw episode, i'm in the chat if anyone want's to come in and discuss it.
 
CHAT HANGOUT SESSION ANNOUNCEMENT.

I will be active in the chat-room Friday-Sunday if anyone wants to come in and discuss the upcoming episode for AvED.

"Fire in The Hole"

Hope to see some of you there :D
 
i will be active in the chatroom at midnight tonight for early thought's and discussion on episode 8, i will also be active in the afternoon and in the evening on Saturday for more discussion on ep 8, hope to see you there :)
 
I am currrently active in chat, and will be through saturday and sunday. if anyone want's to come and speculate or discuss the new AvED episode "Bound in The Flesh" feel free to come on in and chat  :)
 
Alright will be active in chat until morning, if anyone want's to come in and chat about the finale feel free too  :)
 
[img=200x247]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/97/San_Diego_Comic-Con_International_logo.svg/829px-San_Diego_Comic-Con_International_logo.svg.png[/img]
Figured i'd bump this thread to let everyone know that comic con is coming up in 2 weeks and thought  it would be fun to have some live hangout sessions during the 23 - 24th discussing the new trailers, figures and other things being released at comic con before doing a live discussion/reaction to the AvED Panel and screening (if we get to see it) on the 23rd. If anyone wants come in and say hi or hangout during those dates feel free, i'll update my signature on here when i'm in the chat during those dates !
 
Gonna be hanging out in the chat for awhile, come stop on by if you wanna say hi or something *shrug*  :)
 
Top Bottom