Ebay forever ! ..

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
I've been constructing these Ebay threads on Deadites for over 10 years .. I remember Morsoth showing me how to cut and paste these links so I didn't have to manualy type them out .. but I'm stubborn because I've always known that if it's digitally real, it's not real at all. That's why I still print out my most choice finds to archive them ... and do the leg work complete with the internet links always hand written in biro in case links break so that I can (hopefully) re-find them at a later date manually from my ring binders.

The point of these threads were (and still are) to find, and showcase, the more unusual, rare and sometimes just fun objects available to Evil Dead trilogy collectors ... honestly though from the first movie as that's always been my passion. I've deliberately omitted things like 'that ED print of that poster that that Olly guy who also once did the star wars poster that's now going for $1500',  because Olly never worked on The Evil Dead, it's a print, way over priced and unfortunately also looks crap.

I also filter my selections by avoiding the 'any normal household object that happens to have evil dead stuff printed on it to make a buck' stuff, including T-Shirts (unless they're exceptional) .. of that stuff I own postcards and a pack of badges and that's it.

I like stuff I've never seen before or variants of those including (rarely) homemade craft, and to avoid alienating people who can't afford the cool stuff (like me, hence my printed ringbinders), also the cheapo bargains:

Loose Mezitz Ash for $1:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARMY-DARKNESS-MEZ-ITZ-ITZ-Ash-Bruce-Campbell-Evil-Dead-Loose-Complete-/260892731642?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbe6628fa

In the spirit of the Japanese 'Captain Supermarket' Army of Darkness poster that borrowed from 60's pop artist legend Andy Warhol's Campbells soup idea :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Campbells-Soups-/330639199101?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfba1cb7d 

MINT still sealed original The Evil Dead soundtrack album on vinyl (rarer than rocking horse shit):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEALED-Evil-Dead-Soundtrack-Joseph-LoDuca-Original-Sam-Raimi-RARE-/280772338096?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item415f55e1b0

Creepy images vol.8 magazine possesed Linda makeup outtake front cover:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI-dll?VISuperSize&item=260883569458

Glow in the dark The Evil Dead poster (James Rheem Davies, one of 50 posters):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=120811317705
 
Just found a completely new/old (perhaps thankfully) to Deadites (and Book of the Dead.com) 'back in the day' poster for Evil Dead II ... more honestly though, a Pakistani travesty of a poster from '87 .. perhaps the crappiest official poster from the trilogy posters ever but, still ..... I bring you *cough cough* ... the alternative '87 Pakistan ED II poster:

( I still dream of the day when I re-find the (as yet unrecorded or pictured) alternative Palace Pictures ED II poster, I had two ... cut one up with some scissors and gave the other one away )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-II-Org-87-Pak-1-SH-SAM-RAIMI-HoRRoR-ART-/258012515684?pt=LH_DefaultDomain0&hash=item3a65974540
 

edit: this link's broken but if you're quick you'll find it on the third or fourth page of an ebay search under 'Sam Raimi'
 
Hate to get rid of it but here's the gem from my collection that I'm getting rid of: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110864036871?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 
Top Bottom