- Joined
- Jul 9, 2015
- Location
- Brno, Czech Republic
Every month me and a group of friends attend a movie pub quiz in our local small theatre (we won the last two rounds!). Usually I'm the only one there with an Evil Dead or any horror movie t-shirt, but this time around there was a guy with a very cool shirt that I just had to compliment him on.
It had this design on the front, but it was styled as a football player shirt. Instead of the name of the player it had DEADITE on the back and as the player number it had 81 (because of 1981). I couldn't find it on the net, so I presume it was on etsy same as the one I linked but it since has been sold out.
But if anybody happens to find it, let me know!
It had this design on the front, but it was styled as a football player shirt. Instead of the name of the player it had DEADITE on the back and as the player number it had 81 (because of 1981). I couldn't find it on the net, so I presume it was on etsy same as the one I linked but it since has been sold out.
But if anybody happens to find it, let me know!