Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

Vintage Turkish ex rental tape of The Evil Dead. I'd like to own this but the price is astronomical. I could buy two Palace Pictures originals for the $460 the seller is asking for this but this one's probably pretty rare. The sleeve's in poor condition for the price as well. I'd consider buying this one for around $120.

 
Skip to 16:50 in this prop collector's video for an Army of Darkness miniature stop motion skeleton prop.

It's just good to keep a track on where all this stuff ends up from day to day.

 
Someone on Reddit visited the newly-opened The Horror Show exhibit at the Los Angeles Academy Museum of Motion Pictures and found the Evil Dead II Necronomicon on display! I believe this is the "stunt book" that was sold on Prop Store not that long ago, which means it also has ties to Jason Goes To Hell and Pumpkinhead II... connections which would definitely make it the most worthy copy to be there (besides the original, of course). Apparently this was the only Evil Dead-related thing on display, but at least one representation is better than none!
yaipa1.jpeg
 
Someone on Reddit visited the newly-opened The Horror Show exhibit at the Los Angeles Academy Museum of Motion Pictures and found the Evil Dead II Necronomicon on display! I believe this is the "stunt book" that was sold on Prop Store not that long ago, which means it also has ties to Jason Goes To Hell and Pumpkinhead II... connections which would definitely make it the most worthy copy to be there (besides the original, of course). Apparently this was the only Evil Dead-related thing on display, but at least one representation is better than none!
yaipa1.jpeg
Next time someone will complain that the Trick or Treat book looks like an office binder, they should take a look at this. :-D
 
Top Bottom