Evil Dead Costumes

Re: Horrible Evil Dead Costumes

Have asked Kain to pm you about this as I didn't know you were having issues with your pm function and Kain is surprised as well ... I've never had problems with mine .. sorry about this Jake, hopefully he can get this sorted out for you ..

edit: Me and you did have a few exchanges via pm where we argued ... Kain sent me a pm telling me not to pm you again so I can only guess he sent a similar pm to you (just to keep the peace between us .. I don't know if he sent you a similar message, haven't spoken with him about this yet but he's busy)  ... is this now a technical issue for you .. are you saying you now can't PM anyone at all?) 
 
Re: Horrible Evil Dead Costumes

1v5am1p4sh.jpg
 
Re: Horrible Evil Dead Costumes

He looks like the money shot from an Evil Dead 4 ... future apocalypse Ash  :cool
 
Re: Horrible Evil Dead Costumes

DeadByDawn link said:

Wow, nice Steampunk Ash!

Gotta say I love what I'm seeing in this thread. Personally, I think any Evil Dead costume is a good Evil Dead costume! I'd rather support the fandom rather than try and tear anyone down for not having the skill, time, or money to make a top-notch costume.

As such, I removed the word "horrible" from the name of this topic, so as not to demean our fellow deadites out there. Besides, most of these costumes are really quite good!
 
Top Bottom