Hi There! First post here. I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's collections here, some truly amazing ones! When I get the chance, I'll post up some of my own, mostly DVD's and Tapes and well short of many of the collections here but I'm a long time Evil Dead fan, from when It first blew me away as a kid, seeing it on Betamax in the early 80's.
If I can ask a first time question for Names_Ash... Wow, quite a brilliant collection! I'm particularly impressed with your tape collection. In your picture of your UK tapes, I was wondering if you could tell me what the tape is on the top row, second left, between your Palace Evil Dead tapes with the Beta's sitting on top? I can't say I recognise it at all and was just wondering what label it was on? Is it a UK palace release without certification? I can see it's missing the regular "The most ferociously original horror film of the year" text on the right.
Anyway, I'm quite intrigued and would love to see a closer picture of that tape if it's at all possible. I have the first Palace release on VHS and Beta. Nice "Free Meat" competition card btw! ; ) Thanks very much, regards, Paul.
If I can ask a first time question for Names_Ash... Wow, quite a brilliant collection! I'm particularly impressed with your tape collection. In your picture of your UK tapes, I was wondering if you could tell me what the tape is on the top row, second left, between your Palace Evil Dead tapes with the Beta's sitting on top? I can't say I recognise it at all and was just wondering what label it was on? Is it a UK palace release without certification? I can see it's missing the regular "The most ferociously original horror film of the year" text on the right.
Anyway, I'm quite intrigued and would love to see a closer picture of that tape if it's at all possible. I have the first Palace release on VHS and Beta. Nice "Free Meat" competition card btw! ; ) Thanks very much, regards, Paul.