Evil Dead Figures Thread

800450350_17984837538025729_413124942567736542_n.jpg
 
Eehhh... I think the logo is WAY too big and the character photo is a bit too small, but I do like the dark blue and the stone frame. Though I'm not a fan, I do have to give them points for making an effort to be different from the Super7 ReAction AOD line packaging.
C4zvmx9.jpeg
 
Remember those MGM Horror Series foam keychain figures from a couple years ago that had AOD Ash and Evil Ash? Well apparently Monogram still has the license and has decided to do an all AOD series and... holy shit... they're bad. Ash (in all three versions presented in this series) has some serious 5 o'clock shadow going on, Sheila's main figure is blonde (but has accurate black hair on the poster-inspired keychain), The Wise Man is now doing his best Gandalf The White cosplay, and Evil Ash (clearly recycled from the old MGM Horror Series) still looks like he's hungover and in no condition to lead an army of the undead.
Anyway... estimated release is October this year. They look to be an Entertainment Earth exclusive for now.
fbEpn0f.jpeg
 
Part of me is thrilled I'm actually getting Sheila merchandise. The rest of me is annoyed that they biffed her reddish brown hair THAT badly.
 
Remember those MGM Horror Series foam keychain figures from a couple years ago that had AOD Ash and Evil Ash? Well apparently Monogram still has the license and has decided to do an all AOD series and... holy shit... they're bad. Ash (in all three versions presented in this series) has some serious 5 o'clock shadow going on, Sheila's main figure is blonde (but has accurate black hair on the poster-inspired keychain), The Wise Man is now doing his best Gandalf The White cosplay, and Evil Ash (clearly recycled from the old MGM Horror Series) still looks like he's hungover and in no condition to lead an army of the undead.
Anyway... estimated release is October this year. They look to be an Entertainment Earth exclusive for now.
fbEpn0f.jpeg
I have never NOT wanted an Evil Dead merchandise line this badly.
 
The rest of me is annoyed that they biffed her reddish brown hair THAT badly.
I also just noticed she's in her costume from the Blacksmith workshop scene, but her hairstyle is from when she's taken by the winged Deadite, so clearly someone sat down and watched the movie for reference... and yet still managed to get the hair color wrong.
8tyvhm.jpg
ysrj5s.jpg
 
Excellent Crypt just announced his new mini playset (similar to old mighty max / polly pocket playsets) inspired from Evil Dead 2
 
I also just noticed she's in her costume from the Blacksmith workshop scene, but her hairstyle is from when she's taken by the winged Deadite, so clearly someone sat down and watched the movie for reference... and yet still managed to get the hair color wrong.
8tyvhm.jpg
ysrj5s.jpg
I guess we can assume it's from after Ash takes her bun down but SIGH.
 
Top Bottom