Evil Dead Figures Thread


With any kind of luck, maybe retailors would be more receptive to Evil Dead Rise figures now than they were when Syndicate Collectibles were pitching their EDR figures a few years ago.
 
With any kind of luck, maybe retailors would be more receptive to Evil Dead Rise figures now than they were when Syndicate Collectibles were pitching their EDR figures a few years ago.
It would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.
 
Syndicate Collectibles has some Army of Darkness figures coming out on display at SDCC this weekend:
syndicate_sdcc_aod_01.jpg
 
Last edited:
Syndicate Collectibles has some Army of Darkness figures coming out on display at SDCC this weekend:

[
syndicate_sdcc_aod_01.jpg
It's so strange that we're finally getting an official cabin replica based on the ED2 design under the AOD license.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Syndicate Collectibles has some Army of Darkness figures coming out on display at SDCC this weekend:

syndicate_sdcc_aod_01.jpg

I really like this kind of retro looking figures and these seem nice enough, but I think I'd still prefer those ReAction figures from Super7 that are very similar to these if I had to choose between one or the other.

More figures:

syndicate_sdcc_aod_02.jpg

Now, these I absolutely love and would really like to have on my shelf.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have mixed feelings about the 3 3/4'' retro figures. The sculpt looks quite better than the old super 7 re-action figure but the Bruce likeness is a little bit off (maybe it's tje paintjob or the angle) and it's ALWAYS the same line-up... I'd like some new figures I'll probably buy the medieval Ash, it doesn't have a weird plastic cape like the super 7 one.

However, the 1/24 dynamic figures are so cool. Finally a medieval armored Ash These prototypes are beautifully painted. I hope the miniatures that go on sale will retain the same level of detail and quality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DyD
and it's ALWAYS the same line-up... I'd like some new figures
You mean you don't want Ash, Evil Ash, Pit Bitch, and the Skeleton with the horn helmet AGAIN!?! There's no way there's people out there who want S-Mart Ash or Linda or Sheila (human or Deadite) or The Wise Man!
 
Trick or Treat Studios' Army of Darkness five-inch figures are featured in the 2026 catalog! Still no release date yet, but I've seen some comments saying "late 2026".
Just got an e-mail from Trick or Treat Studios saying the AOD figs won't be shipping until October 19th :(

Speaking of, the Trick or Treat AOD figs, Zombie Sailor's AOD figs, and the Thrilljoy AOD Ash figure were featured in the latest issue of HorrorHound Magazine as part of a lengthy article on upcoming horror film-themed figures/collectibles.
 
I've never really understood the appeal of TUBBZ duck figures, but to each their own.

On the other hand, I'm genuinely impressed by the renders of Syndicate Collectibles' 1:24 scale figures. I'm seriously tempted to buy duplicates of some of them so I can repaint them myself.

PS : I'm weak, I preordered the Ash and Evil Ash figures from Trick or Treat Studios. FOMO pushed me into making this impulse purchase :crying:
 
Top Bottom