Evil Dead Promo Posters - Linda?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BesideHerGrave
  • Start date Start date
B

BesideHerGrave

Guest
I'm having trouble remembering the name of the girl who played the Linda character in the original 1981 photoshoots that were released as promotional posters. To clarify, I mean this one.

http://trashymovie.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/evil_dead_1_05.jpg

I originally knew this, but lately I can't seem to place her name and my Evil Dead Companion is currently misplaced. Hope someone can remind me soon who the model was. Thanks in advance.

~BesideHerGrave.
 
Ah yes! Of course, thank you. As soon as I read your post it sparked. Thank you for reminding me. I appreciate it. :)
 
The ladies of evil dead were jes here on Halloween for Minnesotas horror con Crypticon. Sadly I didnt get to make it it runs all weekend n I work weekend nights 6 to 6 :(
But heard it awesome possum!
 
Top Bottom