Evil Dead Wrath | Official Thread

If I recall, wasn't there something about plans for Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead 4 then a Mia movie, then a crossover? But they couldn't get the story just right, so they tabled that and did Ash vs Evil Dead instead? But then also said they still wanted to do stuff with Mia and a potential crossover?
The reason why they did AvED instead of Evil Dead 4 was mostly a budgetery one. Rob Tapert calculated that a show would be more managable than a full blown movie.
 
Just sucks that the show currently is being ignored. I'd be fine for that team-up crossover idea to still be a thing, but preferably if they somehow bring in the Ghostbeaters minus Ash.
The show needs to be ignored for the sake of storytelling. Seeing everyone jump through hoops trying to justify saying the show was canon when Rise was coming out was madding. I've said it before, but for some reason they like pumping out hopium into the fanbase that those characters can return or share the same universe when both logically and legally they can't.
 
The show needs to be ignored for the sake of storytelling. Seeing everyone jump through hoops trying to justify saying the show was canon when Rise was coming out was madding. I've said it before, but for some reason they like pumping out hopium into the fanbase that those characters can return or share the same universe when both logically and legally they can't.
Don't forget the "Ruby's house" in Burn. :)
 
Top Bottom