FanART: Ash vs Evil Dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeMomma
  • Start date Start date
Top one is definitely my fave.
 
I might buy one of these replica Jacksonville postcards ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ash-Vs-Evil-Dead-Jacksonville-Postcard-Replica-prop-/281900886158?hash=item41a29a288e:g:aQwAAOSwwPhWimVr
 
Swofty said:
I might buy one of these replica Jacksonville postcards ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ash-Vs-Evil-Dead-Jacksonville-Postcard-Replica-prop-/281900886158?hash=item41a29a288e:g:aQwAAOSwwPhWimVr

I think I'll be picking one of those up too! Nice find! :D
 
Poster art for ep 10, gonna put this one in a spoiler tag just in case anyone hasn't watched the first season yet.

[img=400x600]http://pre09.deviantart.net/5228/th/pre/f/2016/011/f/c/e10_by_drfaustusau-d9nkmax.png[/img]
 

Source : http://drfaustusau.deviantart.com/art/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-The-Dark-One-583788777
 
Joem1k said:
Poster art for ep 10, gonna put this one in a spoiler tag just in case anyone hasn't watched the first season yet.

[img=400x600]http://pre09.deviantart.net/5228/th/pre/f/2016/011/f/c/e10_by_drfaustusau-d9nkmax.png[/img]
 

Source : http://drfaustusau.deviantart.com/art/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-The-Dark-One-583788777

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of episode 10 or the season as a whole, I gotta say I really, really like that poster. I get a bigger Evil Dead vibe form that poster than I do from the entire show. Great piece of artwork.
 
Joem1k said:
Poster art for ep 10, gonna put this one in a spoiler tag just in case anyone hasn't watched the first season yet.

[img=400x600]http://pre09.deviantart.net/5228/th/pre/f/2016/011/f/c/e10_by_drfaustusau-d9nkmax.png[/img]
 

Source : http://drfaustusau.deviantart.com/art/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-The-Dark-One-583788777

Ooh, that feels properly angular/jagged.  I like it.
 
More Trunko!

tumblr_o0ul7tUH5n1u1tlazo1_500.jpg


Source!
 
hexagonall made some very cool character poster's for AvED

Ash

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_ash_noblood2.png[/img]

==========================================================

Pablo

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_pablo_noblood.png[/img]

==========================================================

Kelly

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_kelly_noblood.png[/img]

==========================================================

Ruby

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_ruby.png[/img]
==========================================================

Amanda

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_amanda.png[/img]
==========================================================

Deadite granny

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_granny.png[/img]
==========================================================

Eligos

[img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_eligos.png[/img][img=200x286]http://hexagonall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ashvsevildead_2016_eligos_noblood.png[/img]

Source : http://hexagonall.com/work/ash-vs-evil-dead/?cs=1
 
The Eligos one is definitely my favorite of the lot!
 
have some pablo and ghostbeater fanart  :D

[img=400x554]https://56.media.tumblr.com/7b55bb712f7875a71290d651c8f1e9b4/tumblr_o1h2qpzwkw1umojedo1_540.jpg[/img]

Source : http://veselin-panayotov.tumblr.com/

===================================================================
More trunko
[img=400x470]https://41.media.tumblr.com/feb42327d9ea20800f593915cda9c26f/tumblr_o1jfodCTdg1u1tlazo1_540.jpg[/img]

Source : http://trunko.tumblr.com/
 
Two new pieces of fanart 

[img=400x587]https://41.media.tumblr.com/6ca82c374084d44b21c9f32eef06d2c0/tumblr_o1qn459PVS1sqkbr4o1_540.jpg[/img]

Source : http://hellraptor.deviantart.com/


===============================================================================

Ash vs Hannibal 

[img=400x300]https://41.media.tumblr.com/6fe680adf7b719f4c6a7ba7f8b81cd93/tumblr_o1qoktBDbS1um7a9yo1_540.jpg[/img]



[img=400x400]https://41.media.tumblr.com/8af6f9ae76b8e8c9680af7d632d550b4/tumblr_inline_o1qoi0WWQy1svgbv0_540.jpg[/img]


Source : http://hannibalssketchbook.tumblr.com/
 
New art peice for the day and it's actually a shirt you can buy.

Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-You-Cant-Judge-a-Book-by-its-Cover-Shirt.jpg


Source : http://www.teefury.com/you-can-t-judge-a-book-by-its-cover?utm_source=ran&utm_medium=affiliate&ranMID=40412&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-hCpVlv.YDY4tMCq22EZRaA
 
I love the design of that one.

The choice of including Deadite!Amanda is kind of a huge spoiler but eh. Worth it.
 
this was bound to happen eventually, but i like how simple but effective it is though. 

"I would have had their souls too, if it weren't for those meddling screwheads !!"


Ccgc6mTUAAAhVsj.jpg



Source : https://twitter.com/GroovyBruce/status/704845145728950273
 
More fanart 

[img=500x375]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdjstuIUIAAsfxR.jpg[/img]

Source : https://twitter.com/JetpackBraggin/status/709577225352261635


======================================================


[img=400x618]http://img02.deviantart.net/fbd3/i/2016/062/1/c/ash_vs_evil_dead_by_tgossa-d9ttcpi.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-594273942
 
Since season 2 has started a shit ton of fan-art has been coming out, here's a whole truckload ! 


[img=300x375]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14553144_185313341907477_2832851847373389824_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BLMURmkj-jZ/
===================================================================

[img=400x500]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14582401_159490297839143_1887008364127322112_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BLFXQW7BUcM/


=========================================================

[img=300x392]https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14492477_10210929848628630_3733569620951109149_n.jpg?oh=d7be2901f407b9a5978c28ec76cfe2d4&oe=5864B4A6[/img]

(Deadites...)

Source : https://www.facebook.com/fran.strukan

====================================================================

[img=300x300]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13671928_336570880007926_229387640_n.jpg[/img]


Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BJCS_vXhmz-/


==========================================================

[img=400x283]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e427b7a9389dccf1360dbffeafcd7a54/tumblr_oefj14olF81vdd8hmo1_540.jpg[/img]

Source : http://thedeadringers.tumblr.com/


==================================================================

[img=400x400]http://orig03.deviantart.net/584d/f/2016/276/2/5/ash_by_krissmithdw-dajsv7r.png[/img]

Source : http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ash-Williams-637921287


We'll be keeping a eye out for more as season 2 goes on, enjoy !  :)
 
The second one's my favorite!

Inktober is happening so there's a bunch of Ash fanart in the inktober tags on both Tumblr and Devientart, for those who seek more!
 
INCOMING FANART DUMP. 

[img=500x353]http://img14.deviantart.net/b68e/i/2016/328/a/7/ashley__ash__j__williams_by_arturomesa_comic-dapfh86.jpg[/img]


[img=500x353]http://img04.deviantart.net/f92d/i/2016/328/7/3/pablo_simon_bolivar_by_arturomesa_comic-dapfh8b.jpg[/img]


[img=500x353]http://img13.deviantart.net/666e/i/2016/328/5/7/kelly_maxwell_by_arturomesa_comic-dapfh88.jpg[/img]

Source : http://arturomesa-comic.deviantart.com/


=================================================================

(More s2 title cards from deadringer) 

[img=400x283]https://68.media.tumblr.com/863601a2f06dcf064e24a22cd9eae772/tumblr_oh3z8p63hN1vdd8hmo1_1280.jpg[/img]

[img=500x354]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2813f6786f093201253d66544b5f5683/tumblr_oh3z177bfl1vdd8hmo1_1280.jpg[/img]

[img=500x354]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ecb1a0ea882604cf5e876d90f11e493/tumblr_oh3yvjrTBC1vdd8hmo1_1280.jpg[/img]

There's even more over on the source if you wanna check them out. 

Source : https://thedeadringers.tumblr.com/

======================================================================================

[img=500x451]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/15101742_1248958118512659_2552847918436450304_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/papa_spoosh/

===========================================================================================

[img=500x625]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwvVIfxWEAAn2tL.jpg:large[/img]

Source : https://twitter.com/DavidMBuisan/status/795964111712559104


=====================================================================================


"Deadite Pablo" 

[img=500x500]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14733351_387517434972244_7508138132361969664_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BMiGAXiDFb2/

================================================================================

[img=500x391]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/15043946_199276633849895_6812586960666755072_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BMkc2pFD2pe/


==========================================================================================

[img=400x400]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/15034511_332192223812025_4227133162347560960_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BMk6iRej7JJ/

====================================================================================

[img=400x400]https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/15046775_910094209125176_2070868896092520448_n.jpg[/img]

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BMj_GDWgRfa/
 
Top Bottom