Free GIFT to ED fans: the EVIL PREQUEL series

ChemaVillalba said:
True, it is blocked in the UK.
Damn, it's just a fan-edit with copyright disclaimer included, but still, they have their bots and won't listen. Oh well.

Swofty please let me know your email adress in a PM and I am sending you a download link.

And anybody else from the UK with the same problem, just send me a PM.

Thanks .. and PM sent ..
 
Ok, so for UK indigenous as Swofty, I managed to upload a version of the "ARMY OF PREHISTORIC DARKNESS" film to VIMEO.

It's on a lower quality than youtube (which is actually on 1080p) but sadly that's the only way for Bretons to watch it online that I found...
Still I hope it's watchable and enjoyable enough.
If after watch it you kinda liked it and desire to own an HD version for your own as a collectable "Evil Dead" item (LoL), seriously, let me know and I will send you a download link with a high quality pic of the poster too.


Now, take a trip to the dawn of Humanity, meet the very first JEFE ever, and... JOIN US ON THE PREHISTORIC DARKNESS!!!

WATCH "ARMY OF PREHISTORIC DARKNESS" on VIMEO


------------------------------------------------

(BTW, for those who aren't from UK, here are the HD versions on Youtube):

English version:


WATCH "ARMY OF PREHISTORIC DARKNESS" e01 on HD!

SPANISH version:

VER "EL EJÉRCITO DE LAS TINIEBLAS PREHISTÓRICAS" e01 en HD!


ac4nz9.png
 
Thanks for watching Swofty!

So, did you like this more than the previous short, having no cartoon parts?
 
I watched it recently. The story seemed to work pretty well with the footage chosen. Nicely done!
 
ChemaVillalba said:
Thanks for watching Swofty!

So, did you like this more than the previous short, having no cartoon parts?

Thanks again for sharing ChemaVilalba .. I did prefer it without the cartoon parts.
 
Thank you very much to you both, my friends.
 
Top Bottom