Hail to the Chin: Further Confessions of a B Movie Actor

Nick el Ass said:
Bruce just shared a chapter from his next book on his webpage and social media about visiting the troops in Iraq in 2009. http://www.bruce-campbell.com/bookpreview

Damn that chapter was great, very detailed and informative, the ending of this chapter in particular was pretty heartbreaking to read through.
 
Thanks for pointing this out, Nick! It's a really nice expansion on the pictures and reminiscence he's already shared so far!
 
Here's our first review, and they highly recommend it, even bruce showed the review on his twitter !

Boy bruce is just having a ball with that snapchat app now isn't he.  :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/GroovyBruce/status/875149440889143296
 
PFTT!!
 
ETA for the curious: I've asked around and apparently books passed out at the Last Fan Standing dates will not have custom salutations or greetings in them and will be presigned.  You'll have to attend the meet and greet to get a non-generically signed tome.
 
Sadly, Bruce isn't coming to NYC outside of NYC Comic Con this year. So I won't be getting my copy signed. There goes my streak of seeing Bruce. Oh well.
 
Depending on how low tickets go between now and Saturday (Bruce has already chopped ten bucks off of his photo op price for Walker Stalker in my area), same, TBH. I wish Bruce would have done a regular reading and signing as he's doing for many of his midwestern dates; the fact that the books won't be custom-signed and the meet and greet is as expensive as your average convention photo session (Without the benefit of being a convention date) kind of makes LFS stop a less solid deal for me. Oh well; opportunity (knock wood) will knock again.
 
Got to see Bruce after all! Pics and article will be submitted to Kain sometime tomorrow!
 
So I've owned the audio versions of these books for about 10 years now (less for Hail to the Chin since it came out in 2017) and since Bruce read all the audio versions himself, I thought there's no need to ever buy the printed versions.

That was until I recently when discovered that an online used books store in my country had all three for about 10 bucks combined. That's when I knew I had to get them, not to mention they all have lots of images and other cool stuff. I think I'm gonna read through them while listening to the audio simultaneously.

7kXQYhv.jpeg
 
Top Bottom