Halloween 2013 - EVIL DEAD Style!

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Will my fellow Deadites be doing anything Evil Dead related this Halloween?

Costumes? Theme Parties? Movie Marathons? Post about 'em here!

I'll get the ball rolling...

o049.jpg
 
I'm going to the musical in Toronto too on the 6th!! I'm super excited! :D As for me, seeing The Evil Dead on the big screen in costume on Halloween night. Picking up my tickets for that and maybe the musical tomorrow too if a venue in Montreal prints them.
 
A cosy night in with my girlfriend. We've already made the family recipie pumpkin soup .. we've got tons of the stuff now. I did the Cheyrl stencil trapdoor pumpkin a couple of years ago (serious hand cramp after that one!) and I've been searching for a remake stencil but no luck yet ... We'll propably watch some unseen Walking Dead episodes after I get back from work. 
 
Sadly im workin all weekend...6pm to 6am but ill prllo have a few brews afterwards n viddy some of the old ultra-violence
 
Happy Halloween Deadites  :)

... but, there's an eyeball in my Martini  :sad ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_hKrqhtEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v3s1OQ5ZgU
 
I'm going to be staying in...and watching AOD on Starz Comedy tonight!  Happy Halloween, guys!
 
I  don't care what happens to her .. she's your girlfriend .. you take care of her  :cool :angryfist
 
I sat on my ass all weekend eating candy... they postponed Halloween here in Indy because of some major storms that moved into the area.
 
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I kinda like dressing up as other characters other than Ash because everyone dresses up as him. The other characters need some love too! Anyway, I thought that I'd share this shot just because it shows off the face which looks WAY better here. The make-up got ruined quick since I had to remove the contacts if I wanted to enjoy the movie at least. My friends did a really good job on the make-up, would be a shame if nobody properly saw it!

tumblr_mvlsoySS0k1rxnec1o3_500.png
 
They're called "white mesh" and I have them ordered in through a shop in Chinatown. They're $40. I must say though I also hate contacts. Happy that I won't be wearing any for a super long time.
 
Had an incredible time at Evil Dead: The Musical on Halloween night!

The show was playing just a few blocks from where it all began back in 2003, and it just gets bigger, better, more elaborate, and bloodier over time. If you can make it to Toronto then it is well worth it to see the show before it's gone once again. Ryan Ward is back once again to play Ash, as he has since the beginning in Toronto, Montreal, and New York. I'm hoping to get back at least a few more times to see it before this run comes to a close in the new year.

A good friend and I decided to go to the show in costume since we were seeing it on Halloween. There were a few other people in full costume at the show, but we ended up being the only two who dressed as characters from the Evil Dead. I already had the Ash costume from years before, and we came up with an Evil Sheila costume for her only a few hours before the show. I think it came together well in the end.

xnzi.jpg


After the show, the cast stayed on stage and they began calling people up for a costume contest. Somehow, I won! It's a bit of a blur, but I recall someone handing me an S-Mart tote bag and later looking inside to find a shirt, foam chainsaw, and soundtrack. Cool beans!

It was fun standing up there in the cabin with the cast of the show. I only wish I had a photo of that moment :sad
 
Sounds like a great night! .. cool costumes .. you can't tell that Evil Sheila one was a last minute thing  :cool
 
Top Bottom