U uullaa Guest Sep 16, 2012 #1 I am not 100% sure if it is genuine but I hope so cos I like it . Very very nasty .any even if it is genuine its probley an early draft.
I am not 100% sure if it is genuine but I hope so cos I like it . Very very nasty .any even if it is genuine its probley an early draft.
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Sep 17, 2012 #2 Hi Ulla, I haven't seen that. Do you have a link to it please?
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Sep 17, 2012 #4 Will do thank you .. btw, where did you first find it?
U uullaa Guest Sep 17, 2012 #5 In the evil dead message board on IMDb ,lots of people were talking about it so I asked if someone would send it to me.
In the evil dead message board on IMDb ,lots of people were talking about it so I asked if someone would send it to me.
Elise41 Spinach Chin Staff member Joined Jun 3, 2009 Sep 18, 2012 #6 Somebody else posted a review of it on Tumblr. I'm choosing to not read it.
U uullaa Guest Sep 18, 2012 #7 That's understandable Elise but if anyone wants me to send them the script pm me your email addy .
Nick el Ass Hero from the Sky Joined Aug 20, 2007 Location Indianapolis Sep 25, 2012 #8 I agree... and would rather have some element of surprise when I see the movie.