Ladies of the Evil Dead interview

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Sweet, thanks Elise

Hi Ladies and thanks for all your hard work on my favourite movie, The Evil Dead.  :)

In the scene where you're all sat around the fire, just before Scotty plays the tape recording, he's talking to Shelly about the guy who's also into making all these little models. Do you know if that was just a throw away line or was it a jokey reference to someone real, perhaps Tom Sullivan? ..

To Ellen Sandweis .... **REMAKE SPOILER** ...... I loved that your 'One by One' line from the original was overlapped with Jane Levy's voice in the remake. When did you first hear about this and how did you all feel about the remake?..

Were you lucky enough to be able to score any souvenirs, props or costumes from the originals production and if so do you still have any of them? ..

Thank you very much  :) ..
 
Congrats again, Elise!
 
Elise,
After your interview do you think you could shoot a quick clip asking the ladies to give a shout out to all the Evil Dead fans on Deadites Online? Don't forget to tell them you know me. They'll be super :excited
 
Kain link said:
Elise,
After your interview do you think you could shoot a quick clip asking the ladies to give a shout out to all the Evil Dead fans on Deadites Online?
Don't forget to tell them you know me. They'll be super :excited

Your so thoughtful Kain.  :! :bigsmile
 
At this rate I'll have a lot of those things to do. Don't want to heckle the ladies! Haha. But I'll see what I can do.
 
Fancy little interview. I got a kick out of the idea of Sam & Theresa playing Pac-Man while everyone else was worn out from shooting... In fact I probably laughed harder than I probably should have.
 
Cool scoops Elise and thank you Ladies of The Evil Dead  :) ... I love those little trivia things like the pac-man stuff and Ellen keeping her ED underwear lol ... thank god they haven't turned up on ebay  :laughing (no offense Ellen) ..

... am I wrong or didn't Sam (or Tom) also gift Betsy with Linda's necklace?.
 
I think that she would remember if she had that, but hey she has an original shooting script! That's still pretty awesome.  :bigsmile
 
I still adore this interview, Elise - and I love that Ellen is absolutely rock-solid on the fact that she didn't enjoy herself one single second shooting that film (and I cannot blame her for it AT.  ALL).  I loved the details they gave you!
 
Apologies if anyone here has already seen this interview ... I just got a kick out of seeing the three ladies 'terrorise' a new guy  :laughing ..... awwww, bless him ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3FqHIAce0
 
Top Bottom