logic holes in end of season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke henry
  • Start date Start date
Yes, occam’s chainsaw. Hee hee.

The way I see it, we have all the events of The Evil Dead followed by the events of Evil Dead 2 from the point when Ash is possessed the first time. The events don’t quite work out, as you see Ash find the bridge destroyed twice, although the second could be explained by Ash hoping the events of the previous night (ED1) were a dream, or put it down to stress, but it works pretty well. I’d include some of the events concerning Ash and Linda (Linda dancing to the piano for example) within the time period of the first film. (Okay we don’t see a piano in the first film, but we can just assume it is off-screen. )

I didn’t even notice the change in location, to be honest, but it’s a small thing that I don’t think matters that much.

I kind of like the alternate timelines theory, though DeathLivesAgain, but I think it complicates things too much.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom