Mandy

It looks really interesting!!
 
Cage does 'crazy' better than most, I'm not sure about the Hellraiser cennobite looking costumed baddies though but it could be fun ?.
 
On a side note, 'Mandy' has become slang for MDMA aka ecstasy in Britain these days ... just thought I'd drop that random fact in there ... as you all were ..
 
I’m in . Loved Cosmatos Beyond the black Rainbow ( anyone else think it inspired stranger things ) . Life long Nic Cage fan too and glad to see him working in the genre and in more interesting films too than he has more st the last decade .

I know , make fun of me but the king of overacting usually convinced me that he believes things need to be so extreme lol .

Did you guys see Mom and Dad ? A very fun one with a very memorable ending
 
Just watched this movie for something to do (and preordered the Blu-Ray). This one is a hard one to really explain but it's easily one of the strangest movies I have ever seen. At it's core it's as horror. It's a very cocaine induced trippy as film. Gorgeous visuals, weird as heck, some really cool kill scenes, etc. Story was easy enough to follow. Just make sure that you're ok with films that take a much more artistic and weird form. I enjoyed it!
 
I FINALLY got to see this and it was as balls-to-the-wall wild as I hoped; really reminded me of Wild at Heart as seen through a more nightmarish lens for some reason.
 
I didn't saw the movie and bought the Blu Ray this week. Not disapointed at all. Great horror-acid-trip movie. This director is really a metal fan.

-Movie logo made as a Black /Death metal band
-The axe is inspired by Celtic Frost band logo
-Mandy wear a Black Sabbath and Motley Crue shirt
-A guitarist from the band Sunn O))) play guitar and produced the soundtrack ( Drone/doom ambiant metal band)

This is on my top list of best 2018 movies...
 
Top Bottom