Surtur
Loud Mouth Braggart
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2018
Hello, everyone.
In my spare time, I write short horror stories and books that share certain traits with the comedic styling of Evil Dead 2. Currently, I have two short story collections and a novel published.
Please do not think that I am trying to sell books here, because it is quite the opposite! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, send me a message and I will email you digital copies for free. I love this site and fanbase, and being able to share is my pleasure. I will post amazon links below for reference because it is the easiest way to share the information here, but again, I will gladly give them to the community here for free.
Symposium of the Reaper: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ42BZ5...d=1665635076&sr=8-1&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tpbk
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to the future of the Evil Dead franchise and posting here more often again.
My email is also [email protected] if you would like to send me an email directly.
In my spare time, I write short horror stories and books that share certain traits with the comedic styling of Evil Dead 2. Currently, I have two short story collections and a novel published.
Please do not think that I am trying to sell books here, because it is quite the opposite! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, send me a message and I will email you digital copies for free. I love this site and fanbase, and being able to share is my pleasure. I will post amazon links below for reference because it is the easiest way to share the information here, but again, I will gladly give them to the community here for free.
Symposium of the Reaper: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ42BZ5...d=1665635076&sr=8-1&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tpbk
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to the future of the Evil Dead franchise and posting here more often again.
My email is also [email protected] if you would like to send me an email directly.