Question

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
extra01.JPG


I found this and was quite surprised. There was an Evil Dead game on mobile that wasn't the pinball game that you could get by sending a text? And it was only available in the U.S.? If anyone knows anything about this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've never heard of another Evil Dead mobile game except for the pinball game (which I acquired through a website. Quite helpful). But maybe the game isn't an Evil Dead game? I'm thinking that may be the answer.
 
Nevermind, with a good amount of searching, I found this.

http://www.gamespot.com/evil-dead-regeneration/platform/mobile/

I am so surprised to see practically no information on this game! I did find the Evil Dead pinball mobile game on a website and had it sent to my phone but never did I know that this existed. If it is possible it would be amazing to get my hands on it and actually play it. But I don't see the chances of that being high. It's also unfortunate that this game was supposedly only available in the United States. How unfair to the rest of the world! But I guess that there are reasons.
 
Top Bottom