RetroRealms: Ash vs Evil Dead

Sorry to say this, but I think I'm going to wait for a sale. My current gaming backlog is immense right now.
 
I was planning on buying the physical game from Amazon, until they delayed it by a whole week while still releasing the digital version. Part of the fun of playing an expensive brand new released game is playing it as it releases, not having to wait two weeks (Amazon doesn't ship until after the release date) while everyone's already spoiled and dissected it. The price tag is way too much for that kind of game, and combine that with not being able to play it alongside its release... I'll just wait until the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC is dirt cheap. The overpaying for a 'new game' is ruined already.

I wouldn't let any opinions stop you from picking up a game and enjoying the hell out of it for what it is, and should clarify my last comment by saying each level has 2 parts to it for a total of 10 levels... but hopefully Boss Team has learned a lesson from Saber's handling of Evil Dead: The Game and will fully use the license(s) they have. The biggest problem with Evil Dead: The Game was even when they had content done including Chet (Ted Raimi recorded lines according to Bruce) and the whole evil Ruby story line since Dana DeLorenzo and Ray Santiago both had dialog regarding her that was in the files that "leaked" along with other content. It never made it in. So all I really want is a fully fleshed out Ash vs Evil Dead season 1,2,3 and I will have no problem paying $24.99.
 
My reason for hesitating on picking up a copy is there are only 5 levels, and the dlc for Kelly is $4.99 on top of the $24.99 price tag... but reviews are positive for it and a return to non multiplayer games is welcome.
It took me an hour just to get through the second level. I'm rusty and have neuropathy but I'm happy with my purchase.
 
From the official RetroRealms Twitter: We're celebrating the amazing response to the first RetroRealms entries by offering both games at a new price! Starting today, RetroRealms: Halloween and RetroRealms: Ash vs Evil Dead are now available for $19.99 per game.

One of the biggest complaints about the game was the pricetag. Hopefully this will be the new price for future instalments...
 
Top Bottom