Stalker Thread: Where Do You Live?

AshTray

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
So wheres everybody live?
I suppose I'll start it off:
Minnesota, USA

(Dont have to post yer where abouts if ya dont want to.)
 
*Shuts all windows and locks all doors*
- Stalker Defense Preparation started!

Germany  :eyeroll
 
Some views I had from my living room window and the town where I still work and play:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cromer&hl=en-GB&gbv=2&prmd=ivnsm&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nSRiUq2kL6K20wWOkYA4&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

I'm originaly from Birmingham, UK.. now I'm a beach bum  :bigsmile

...... just ask around for the bloke who never shuts up about The Evil Dead ..

Fun facts about Cromer:
... there is a legend of Black Schuck, a phantom giant black dog that chases anyone unfortunate enough to meet it on this coastline. When Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stayed at Cromer Hall, he heard the story and wrote Hound of the Baskervilles).
... John 'that chestburster guy from Alien' Hurt lives here .. I've chatted to him a few times. He's dead nice. :cool
... When UK TV comedian Stephen Fry re-opened Cromer Pier a few years back, he cracked this joke in front of about 5,000 Norfolk locals: What's the definition of a Norfolk virgin? .. a girl who can run faster than her brother ... and didn't get lynched! .  :bigsmile ... they love him 
... We have a famous lifeboat station and a surf school though, to be honest, you'd get bigger waves farting in the bath so the locals laugh about them
... We get quite a lot of camera crews here. The last decent film made was the comedy Alpha Papa ... it's bloody brilliant!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNhoxPgwqY
 
Interesting but true...
I think were gunna get along just fine mr. Swofty.....just fine.
Im quite infatuated with with crazy uk horror lore. Either you guys have great story tellers or insane demonic spiritual activity....or both.
But hey this threads fer locations n getting to know each and weve accomplished both so im guna make you a thread so me n you can gab about ghostly stuffs n such wont'chu join me me sir?
 
I know I'm about twelve years late to the party on this one, but I'll jump in anyway!

Still, to answer the old question: I'm down in Florida, US - no basement needed here :) but the mosquitos will carry you away if you leave a door open.

Speaking of stalkers, did you see the latest news about that new co-op horror game over on Rivals Sector? Looks intense. Maybe a new way to get our real stalker fix!
 
Last edited:
Something I never planned on doing but I'm involved in as of about 8 years ago ..

Paranormal location investigations.

Someone I'd known for about 20 years now asked me to get involved in camera work and now I'm a team member for both Spectral Paranormal and Norfolk's Forgotten Paranormal. We don't get paid anything for it, it often involves us climbing into locked off old buildings but at least you're not actually at risk of getting shot in England .. other times it's ruined abbeys, churches and priories. Sometimes it's someone's home.

A few days ago I was in an abandoned care home that used to be a rectory a century or so before. That was juicy but I've been to crazier places that this one:

That was an interesting evening.

I thought we were going somewhere new to me but we went back to The Old Priory Felingham Care home.

The place was closed down sometime around the year 2000 as care homes sometime do because of failing inspections on duty of care.

I knew two members of a new team (I think they're called Spooky Empire?) so that was cool.

The building is large enough with three levels so we were mostly able to avoid each other.

The evening started off fairly uneventfully. As well as the live stream, we had rem pods, cat balls and other motion activated stuff.

I know it's a cliché but we found a strong smell of lavender in one of the ground floor corridors so found the other crew to ask them what perfume or aftershave they might be wearing. Short of physically sniffing them, they told us they weren't wearing any fragrances.

We deliberately moved about a lot in the corridors. Room 33 right at the top has a bad reputation so we ended up there again. That landing is also connected to a broken staircase that's one of the oldest parts of the building.

We were also using a projected laser grid which didn't provide any anomalies tonight. The most dramatic thing to happen was a cat ball that had been placed firmly in a base flying off a shelf after we'd been asking any spirits present to do just that. Our K2 Emf was kicking off up there going into the red. There's no electricity in the building so that shouldn't have happened, we'd moved all other 'gadgets' away from it to rule out those affecting it. We could also smell TCP up there and then the smell left as quickly as it had arrived. Members from the separate team told us they'd smelled decaying food in one area on the ground floor.

This place was pretty tame compared to some of the places I've visited.
 
Top Bottom