The Evil Dead - The Treasures Collection DVD

I've had a mail from Tom Sulivan, he is going to put the necronomicon ex-mortis on ebay soon for everyone to buy from him website: See the mail:

Hello Christian,

I had the pleasure of being a guest with Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert at a film festival in  Knokke Heist back in the 1980s.  It was an amazing trip I'll never forget.
Thank you for your interest in my replicas of the Book of the Dead from Evil Dead. It is almost the complete Book from the first movie. I gave the last page to Sam Raimi after production had wrapped and never got a reproduction of  it sadly. However everything else is in there.
My Bookbinder of the Dead is recovering from some illnesses and wont' be back to work for a couple of months.
We are selling the Books on EBAY and I'll be starting the bidding at $800.00 (US).  I havent' shipped a Book to Europe yet so I'm not sure about shipping costs and I also don't know the Customs' fees either. That could be significant. Wish I could be more help.
I'll try to figure those costs out.
Our Books are hand made, hand stiched and more durable than the flimsy original. I figure if people want a Book it bettter last a long time.
We are still experimenting with cover materials as our original cover material supplier went out of business leaving us in a situation.
Currently we are using a material called Dragon Skin. It will last....no man can say. and is durable and best of all it has the squishyness of human skin. It's thick and heavy.
While it's not stiff like the original it's very impressive and kind of disgusting. We are making several of those prototypes until we find something else.
I'll keep you posted on any developements or auctions.
Thank you again for being such a great fan and Book of the Dead scholar.
 
Your pal,

Tom Sullivan

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD* *As Seen In The CULT HORROR CLASSIC'S: "THE EVIL DEAD" & "EVIL DEAD II:Dead By Dawn" http://www.darkageproductions.com PREVIEW! ANCHOR BAY'S BOOK Of The DEAD dvd! http://www.horrordvds.com/extras/bdpreview/
 
Can any body help me get a copy of evil dead II treasures collection in the uk? I used to have the 2 disc set which seems to have dissapeared along with my ED1 treasures collection disc (which I managed to find ED1 online again).

Would be very greatful!!!!
 
I greatly apologize for bumping this old topic, but I felt another one wasn't necessary.

I am interested in this fan edit. I would like to know about how to get a copy.

Again, sorry about the bump.....
 
Scan around the forum, find anything written by SeeNoEvil, click on his name and send him a private message  :wink ..
 
Top Bottom