The Evil Dead - The Treasures Collection DVD

I would like a copy of this, but I can't PM you. I don't know why it dosen't work. Plus I have a topic and it really is just for you!
 
Hello everyone, how are you? I am brand new to the forum, but have been a fan of everything Evil Dead since i can remember. I was wondering if i could possibly get a copy of this amazing collection of everything Evil Dead that had been put together. SeeNoEvil i seem to have the same problem as others not being able to pm you. How can i contact you with information on getting the collection?
 
You would need to trade him something that you have but don't like, make sure you give him your full list. He also suggests buying something he likes, checking your package, and shipping it to him. That's what I did. Right now I am waiting for the package to come in then I will check it and send it to him. He'll PM you his address if you buy it and are ready to ship. :o
 
Not sure what the PM issue is people are having? maybe one of the mods can
look in to it?

anyway my email address is on my profile page.
 
I don't know either because I had issues but after about the first 4 tries it worked.
 
Sounds like a nice release, where can u download it??
Im from Europe so i have no chance of getting it elsewhere..

Anyways, do anyone know where to find the HD-release of the second film??
 
Sounds absolutely incredible! Just sent SeNoEvil an email in regards to obtaining a copy  :)
 
This sounds aswome can some one message me about how to get it
 
Hi all,

I put this disc together about 2 years ago now. Since then I've expanded my collection of rare material, so I'm looking at revisiting the project, upgrading the quality of some items, and adding some new stuff too. You can read more here;

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/The-Evil-Dead-Treasures-Collection/post/442506/#TopicPost442506
 
I'm also dying for a copy of this collection. I've sended a pm to SeeNoEvil, hopefully i hear something from him soon. If others can help me also. Pm me !!
thx in advance
 
I'm glad you appreciate my work! I've replied via Email. The Evil Dead Treasures Collection DVD has now been superseded by my Book Of The Dead DVD. You can read more about both here;

http://www.bookofthedead.ws/website/the_evil_dead_dvd_the_teasures_collection.html
http://www.bookofthedead.ws/website/the_evil_dead_dvd_book_of_the_dead.html

Currently I'm in two minds over even person to person trading. One of the last people I traded this DVD with, uploaded a 1:1 copy to the net via bittorrent. I asked them to remove it as that DVD is so obviously linked to my BookOfTheDead.ws website, that legal action may be taken against me by Sam Raimi's lawyers (who have been very quick & litigious in the past with other sites), which could also take my site offline. That person eventually removed it, but has since uploaded two of the extras from the same disc to another torrent site, which they still refuse to remove. It's people like this that ruin things for everyone else!
 
Not to rub it in but SeeNoEvil's Book of the Dead DVD is pretty magnificent. I'd like to go into more detail but as he hasn't so I won't. As a previous poster in this thread said, like me, the man is more into expanding his ED knowledge than his bank account when it comes to this rarer stuff ..  8) 
 
Hey Elise ... if hell froze over and pigs did actually fly ........... then would you sell me your Betsy Baker signed ED replica box and necklace ?    ;D

failing that, any chance you could re-post some pics of those beautys ?
 
Rob and I, came to an agreement. I've bought a book for him and if it come in his mailbox he is sending me the collection. So fingers crossed !!! :)
 
Kain has always occasionaly moved posts if he doesn't think they belong in a certain thread ... if you get the time to get around to it Elise, would you mind pming me those pics (again) please because I wanted to print them off (for my folders) but have had a busy time lately so didn't get round to it (thanks either way) ..

edit: .. Kain's updated the sight to a faster server so thinks your posts may have been swallowed up .
 
Got my copy of it with the mail today. And i must say it's AWESOME. A real must-have for ED-fans. Contact Rob and you won't be sorry if the dvd comes with the mail.
 
maxske link said:
Rob and I, came to an agreement. I've bought a book for him and if it come in his mailbox he is sending me the collection. So fingers crossed !!! :)

Obviously I can't send out free DVDs to everyone who asks; Uk to USA postage alone for one of my Book Of The Dead DVDs is $4.01, ad in two Verbatim full-face printable dual layer DVDs (another $1.52), the padded envelope, the two-way DVD case, the printed cover, and you're talking $7 a time for one home-made DVD! It all adds up. What I normally do is see what sort of stuff people have to trade, that can be anything from copies of DVD/VHS material, magazines, etc, or if not, I can nominate a retail DVD which they could buy for me which would be a suitable trade for my costs.

I would ask anyone who does get copies of things from my collection, that they NEVER post it online, as it denigrates my collection. Having really rare stuff to trade, enables me to get copies of other rare items from people who wouldn't normally trade them, that's how I was able to get shorts such as Shemp Eats The Moon in the first place, so why would anyone trade copies of their rare items with me, if they could just download my collection from the internet for free posted by someone else? You might say once I have a copy of his stuff, what do i care? well we might trade again in six months, and I might have new stuff on that list which I wouldn't have had otherwise.
 
Top Bottom