The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hello everyone!

Used to post here way back in the day. Can’t believe I remembered my password! If I recall correctly I even won a bid for some Army of Darkness figures off Kain back in ‘07 or ‘08. Pleasantly surprised to see this place is still active with familiar faces still posting.
Blast from the past .. it's good to see you back.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Welcome!

KevRice87

Primitive Screwhead
I'm not exactly new, I guess new email, I used to hang out on here in the 00s so I'm back, I've been an Evil Dead fan since a buddy of mine and I discovered Army of Darkness in 1997, and we worked backwards from there, and it's been my favorite horror franchise since.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I'm not exactly new, I guess new email, I used to hang out on here in the 00s so I'm back, I've been an Evil Dead fan since a buddy of mine and I discovered Army of Darkness in 1997, and we worked backwards from there, and it's been my favorite horror franchise since.

Please enjoy you second stay here at Evil Dead Archives/Deadites, and yes The Evil Dead movies are the best movies EVER made.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome back!

ErikMcAwful

Primitive Screwhead
Hello, everyone. I am Erik. I am streaming this stuff, and the only reason I joined this board is to ask if there is a way to provide evidence of cheaters, since I get quite a few of them caught on tape. The less of them playing the game, the better.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Hello, everyone. I am Erik. I am streaming this stuff, and the only reason I joined this board is to ask if there is a way to provide evidence of cheaters, since I get quite a few of them caught on tape. The less of them playing the game, the better.

Welcome to Evil Dead Archives however long your stay may be, and if you are talking about Evil Dead The Game the Saber Interactive support page is the place to go for any issues.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the group!

Eklas

S-Mart Clerk
Hello everyone, I've been lurking around for somes years so I decided to finally join in !

I'm a 35 years old French fan (sorry in advance for my mistakes) of Evil Dead for some decades now. I discovered the Franchise through Army of Darkness when I was 12 and ever since the, I'm obssessed with anything ED related.

I've got a small collection of Evil Dead figures and memorabilia, and I started to paint some Evil Dead minis with the Covid Lockdown. I'll share them with you if anyone is intersted.

Have a nice day everyone !

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome aboard!

DiscoUkulele

Primitive Screwhead
Hey y'all, I'm a fan in Austin, TX. I saw the OG when I was around 12 or so (it will always be my favorite), then hunted down the others as soon as I could after that. I used to watch them on repeat all the time. I hadn't seen them in awhile, but I did a rewatch of everything pretty recently when I was getting ready for EDR, and I fell in love with the series all over again. Looking forward to nerding out with y'all.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hey y'all, I'm a fan in Austin, TX. I saw the OG when I was around 12 or so (it will always be my favorite), then hunted down the others as soon as I could after that. I used to watch them on repeat all the time. I hadn't seen them in awhile, but I did a rewatch of everything pretty recently when I was getting ready for EDR, and I fell in love with the series all over again. Looking forward to nerding out with y'all.
Good to meet you Disco.

NoFretChet

S-Mart Clerk
I made an account 3 months ago, but I never posted so, I guess I was an Evil Dead fan since I think maybe 2021? Or it could've been 2022. My first evil dead was actually Ash vs Evil Dead because my friend told me about it and said I could skip the movies and still understand the plot, yeah I regret doing that lol

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I made an account 3 months ago, but I never posted so, I guess I was an Evil Dead fan since I think maybe 2021? Or it could've been 2022. My first evil dead was actually Ash vs Evil Dead because my friend told me about it and said I could skip the movies and still understand the plot, yeah I regret doing that lol

Welcome to the club. An Evil Dead club in which we are all nerds and dance poorly.

evildead-dance.gif

tumblr_ooxkxa3IpO1tjydheo4_400.gif

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the gang!

Top Bottom