Thanks for the refresher! I used to post on here around ~2001 (+ had my own shitty Evil Dead geocities site), but have been out of the loop. Looks like I have some catching up to do.
Was going to post this the other week, but it coincided with Bruce's health announcement, so it felt like my triumphant return might land with the mood of
a dog being run over in the parking lot.
I joined up again because I'm currently doing some research for an Evil Dead-related project (which I'll share, whenever I get around to finishing it) and stumbled across
Swofty's Evil Dead Folders (thanks for preserving this, Swofty!). What a fascinating time capsule. I'm pushin' 40 now, but there are many traces of ~14 year old me throughout it. It was a great surprise to see my internet activity from so long ago (complete with terrible grammar and typos) in a very different internet landscape - not even preserved on the Internet Archive. Felt like finding an 25-year-old box of photos you didn't know existed. It's probably boring as batshit to 99% of people, but interesting to me. Anyway, thought I'd drop by with my dorky old username to say hello!
Now... to recede back into the lurking shadows.