The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter tautaponsus
  • Start date Start date
Another newbie here. Been into ED for a while now, and I'm a big Bruce fan now. I mostly join cause I need to ask advice about what other versions of the films I need to buy, but I'll wait a few days to soak in before I start posting threads.
 
Hey everyone. My name is Nathan and I hail from Australia. I am 31 years of age and have been an Evil Dead fan (and horror fanatic) since I was 8 years old. I collect everything horror movie related (mostly Evil Dead and Nightmare On Elm Street) and love to read. I work within the law enforcement field. I sing in a heavy metal band. I am a metal head as well as a Dead Head. I am also engaged with an 8 month old daughter. Well thats enough about me. I hope to contribute to this site and get to know you all. Take care
 
LongHairedAussieGuy link said:
Hey everyone. My name is Nathan and I hail from Australia. I am 31 years of age and have been an Evil Dead fan (and horror fanatic) since I was 8 years old. I collect everything horror movie related (mostly Evil Dead and Nightmare On Elm Street) and love to read. I work within the law enforcement field. I sing in a heavy metal band. I am a metal head as well as a Dead Head. I am also engaged with an 8 month old daughter. Well thats enough about me. I hope to contribute to this site and get to know you all. Take care



A fresh soul. Come on in, Nathan... take your shoes off and enjoy your stay here on Deadites.net.  \m/\m/
 
Hello all, I am a newbie! Film student about to embark on a mountain of research to write an essay on The Evil Dead, can't wait.
 
hey guys just joined big horror fan esp slashers hope to have some good discussions here
 
Hello peeps, i'm happy to be here. Since i've forgot to introduce myself. Sorry for that. But here it is !!!
 
Hey There everybody I am completely new to this Forum. I have loved Evil Dead since i was introduced to it when I was 8 years old. Over the years my love for the movies has only grown. These movies are a major part of my life. I actually have an Ash costume that I wear to many horror and comic conventions. I hope to get to know everybody a little better and nerd out about my favorite trilogy.
 
8 years old? .... and I though I started early at 11 ! ... nice to 'mEaT' you  8)
 
SlayerofLight88 link said:
Hey There everybody I am completely new to this Forum. I have loved Evil Dead since i was introduced to it when I was 8 years old. Over the years my love for the movies has only grown. These movies are a major part of my life. I actually have an Ash costume that I wear to many horror and comic conventions. I hope to get to know everybody a little better and nerd out about my favorite trilogy.


Welcome to deadites the best site in the world for the best trilogy ever... and feel free to share any pics of your costume. Trust me, there is a thread for everything around here you just have to find it.
 
Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah i started out very young with horror movies and The Evil Dead was one of the first and it scared the crap out of me. Here is a photo of my Ash costume along with the entire cast of The Evil Dead
292884_715303785264_5077048_n.jpg

Here is a better pic of just the costume

270804_215389221836748_6525436_n.jpg
 
Mr Wellhellomrfancypants here! New as well on this fabulous forum.. . French and living in the UK... .
been a fan for a long time and rightly so! Very pleased to be a deadite!!! Cheers to everyone !!

WHMFP. ;)
 
Hello, I'm Adrian... I'm 35, from Denmark, and been an Evil Dead fan for about 20 years.
 
Hello all new to the forum deadites ..  :) .. please hang your coat over here and then there's a bowl of tortilla chips (with dips) over there .. just to the left of that cellar trap door  8)
 
Just thought I'd say hi.  I've been an Evil Dead fan since Joe Bob Briggs first told me about the series, I created an account on here years ago when I was in high school and never got around to posting.  Anyway, with the renewed interest and the remake, I thought better now than never and made a new one.
 
Hello Everyone- I am new here- Name is Niteldy, I am a grandma who began with the Evil dead when it first came out!!! Been a Fan ever since!! LOL - Love ya Bruce- Your my hero!!
 
Hi there. I'm spaps. I just recently became an Evil Dead fan, and it's one of my favorite movie franchises now. I doubt I'll post here much, mainly because I frequent another forum that I spend way too much time on.
 
Top Bottom