Ash vs Evil Dead Auction Discussion

It's cool to see who got what from the show. I was fortunate enough to obtain Kaya's burnt skeleton prop in week one. Don't' know how to display it yet, but it's pretty cool.
 
It's cool to see who got what from the show. I was fortunate enough to obtain Kaya's burnt skeleton prop in week one. Don't' know how to display it yet, but it's pretty cool.

I'm so confused by that Danielle Cormack thing.

Did anybody here get the book of the dead? And maybe they can use it to revive Kaya's corpse and ask it who played it.
 
I'm so confused by that Danielle Cormack thing.

Did anybody here get the book of the dead? And maybe they can use it to revive Kaya's corpse and ask it who played it.

Maybe the corpse was mold and sculpted from Danielle Cormack, but didn't play the part of Kaya after all. Only an hypothesis.
 
Maybe the corpse was mold and sculpted from Danielle Cormack, but didn't play the part of Kaya after all. Only an hypothesis.

My best guess is that Danielle did the voice and another actor played her physically.
 
Nice! Congrats to everyone who won something from the auction.
 
Are you talking about the multiple images for every individual item? Rest-assured I have them all. I'll find a way to get them to you eventually. I don't have them posted anywhere at the moment, but I'll find a way.

Do you have megaupload or mega sync ( I forget what it's called ). There's a folder on my sidebar labeled (MEGAsync) where I simply put files and they'd be up for grabs I guess through a certain website or program. I have that.
 
Yeah, the large images within each listing. That would be amazing. It would save me a lot of time. I do not have megaupload. I only use Google Drive.
 
Would you like me to wait until next week when the auction is all done? I have the entire archive mixed together and can just upload it all when it's done or if you really just need those three specific weeks, I can figure out via 'Date Added' in my files.

I even caught an auction item that they pulled for some reason last week (Lee Majors body parts... I have it labeled in the title of the file). It was generic body parts but they were naked and there was what looked like a schlong possibly attached (it was covered up in the one pic of the item). Maybe they didn't want to sell/advertise a body that wasn't actually indicative of Lee Majors because it wasn't molded from him or anything like that.

I guess I'll use Google Drive if I must.
 
Yeah, that would be ideal. Use whatever you like.
 
Last week of the auction is up. I think I'll finally get something this week, fingers crossed.
 
Last week of the auction is up. I think I'll finally get something this week, fingers crossed.

Lots of good stuff in this final week. I'd recommend one of the Lil Lori doll sets. They come with multiple boxed dolls (3 I think), which if you're only interested in keeping one boxed doll, gives you a way to make your money back (and then some) by selling the other two individually. Plus they'll display better than clothes and take up less space in your home. Good luck!!!

Last week I won two items, which sent me waaay over my spending limit. I'm in Canada, so after exchange, shipping, and customs, it ends up costing us Canucks almost double!

Btw, I watched a Necronomicon end at $45k last week. Just who are these big spenders, and whoever they are, I sure hope they had subscriptions to Starz :p
 
Lots of good stuff in this final week. I'd recommend one of the Lil Lori doll sets. They come with multiple boxed dolls (3 I think), which if you're only interested in keeping one boxed doll, gives you a way to make your money back (and then some) by selling the other two individually. Plus they'll display better than clothes and take up less space in your home. Good luck!!!

Last week I won two items, which sent me waaay over my spending limit. I'm in Canada, so after exchange, shipping, and customs, it ends up costing us Canucks almost double!

Btw, I watched a Necronomicon end at $45k last week. Just who are these big spenders, and whoever they are, I sure hope they had subscriptions to Starz :p


No shit. With 45,000 to spend on a vanity item like that, they should have just funded a Season 4.
 
There are a lot of high rollers in the fandom (one of the guys from Metallica has a horror museum, and Guillermo Del Toro, for instance!
 
Top Bottom