Ash Vs. Evil Dead DVD / BLURAY RELEASE DATE

Alright got my discs yesterday and ripped them:

Was worried about the quality on just two discs but it's good:
FULL: https://s16.postimg.io/r18k8whgj/bscap0009z.jpg

Even at lower res it looks good:
bscap0009z.jpg
 
Just picked up my Metalpack! The packaging is pretty nice but it scratches really easily.

KMZWm1G.jpg


nh6rokT.jpg


n0GwlXv.jpg
 
Nice.

Mine came during the day yesterday but I didn't get a chance to open it until night.

I just got the basic version which is VERY flimsy and cheap aqua blue (a lot more than I thought it would be).

But it does have a holographic cover--that was kind of surprising.
 
Are all of the extras on the basic DVD release or did the metalpack end up with most of the special extras?


Joem1k said:
MaidOfKandar said:
Kain said:
Special features:

  • Audio Commentaries: Commentaries with cast and crew are featured on all ten episodes. There’s a lot of goofing around, particularly when it comes to the cast tracks, but they do contain some interesting behind the scenes info.
  • Ash: Inside the World (16 Minutes): A great compilation of behind the scenes featurettes that aired with certain episodes during the season.
  • How to Kill a Deadite (3 Minutes): A very brief featurette that has Bruce Campbell and fans explaining how to kill deadites.
  • Best of Ash (1 Minute): A short collage of scenes featuring Ash.

Mph, I'm kinda meh on these extras.  We've seen the 'Inside the World' extras and they weren't that great; the Best Of will probably be a line-o-rama mashup of the show or the movies.  But, of course, we know those commentaries are going to be golden; they always are on these releases.  I'll probably wait until this hits the sales racks.  There's no excuse for there not to be a blooper reel or deleted scenes, especially because we know stuff was cut (the scene with Ruby and the kid, for instance).

i agree with everyone else they should have at least added a blooper reel and some deleted/extended scenes to this set (i have a feeling some of those deleted scenes weren't worth putting on the dvd, case in point the cupcake scene with pablo and kelly ) but the commentaries are going to be the main event of the extras.

See, I wouldn't mind the superfluousness of that Kelly/Pablo scene (though, judging from the script, I'm glad they cut it and it's not canon because it makes Kelly look like an awful person and would have made her much harder to bond with), mostly because this franchise is the land of deleted scenes and I really want to make comparisons.  (Plus they bragged so much about how they have ~no restrictions yet an awful lot of material got cut.)

Nick el Ass said:
Ashenwraith said:
That's kind of disappointing, you would think they would have a ton of deleted scenes from just from all of the location changes.

They will save all the good stuff for the special deluxe Blu-Ray/dvd box set that will come out at some point down the road. I don't think they will go the recent Warner Brothers way by charging 800 dollars like they are for the upcoming LotR/Hobbit set on Amazon http://collider.com/lord-of-the-rings-hobbit-blu-ray-set-release-date-price/ with a whopping 30 discs, but you never know these days.

I absolutely hate it when they try to do that.
 
Just picked up my copy of the blu-ray and a copy of the steelbook version of ED 1 today at best buy, here's something interesting to note is that when i got there they only had the regular blu ray and dvd version in stock and where they had the steelpak stocked at it was all sold out already O.o", ED Fans are really quick on the gun when it comes to the special edition's :P . 

Oh btw if you any of you got the regular blu-ray version, if you hold the cover at just the right angle, they added a slight red filter into the cover as well.
@Maid

I think it's the same extra's regardless if it's the steelpak or blu-ray, and i do agree that they should have some deleted scenes but i have a feeling when they watched them back it probably didn't fit well with the narrative or they went too far in some scenes and decided to scrap them, hopefully in the future we do get to see the deleted scenes from season 1 but i have a feeling it's not going to be worth it if they decided to not add them in.
 
Joem1k said:
Just picked up my copy of the blu-ray and a copy of the steelbook version of ED 1 today at best buy, here's something interesting to note is that when i got there they only had the regular blu ray and dvd version in stock and where they had the steelpak stocked at it was all sold out already O.o", ED Fans are really quick on the gun when it comes to the special edition's :P . 

Oh btw if you any of you got the regular blu-ray version, if you hold the cover at just the right angle, they added a slight red filter into the cover as well.
@Maid

I think it's the same extra's regardless if it's the steelpak or blu-ray, and i do agree that they should have some deleted scenes but i have a feeling when they watched them back it probably didn't fit well with the narrative or they went too far in some scenes and decided to scrap them, hopefully in the future we do get to see the deleted scenes from season 1 but i have a feeling it's not going to be worth it if they decided to not add them in.


The metalpak at Bestbuy is currently listed on their website as being out of stock. I'm tempted to make a phone call to the local store to see if they have any before running down there, or maybe just waiting for a while since there doesn't seem to be much difference except for the cover. Regardless, I will pick it up at some point... and I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to ship.
 
I'm going through the season right now with the commentary on and i have to say it really does answer a lot questions and  it also gives a lot of insight for some scenes that took place, yes the extras may be lacking deleted scenes/Bloopers, but the commentary tracks are basically the true BTS bonus feature for s1 i highly suggest turning them on when you get the chance very informative stuff in there.

 in one of the episodes they do confirm one of the problems that took place with the script writing and that was bringing in lucy late because she was working on salem  at the time and they had to shoot her scenes out of sequence and trying to figure out her character as the shoot went on, they even mentioned lucy was getting a bit irritated about who ruby was as well .
 
I didn't watch all of the commentaries yet, but I couldn't help but check out what they had to say about episode eight ("Ashes to Ashes"), and I'm even MORE enthused to check out the rest of them.

I like Kelly well enough on the show, and have nothing against Dana DeLorenzo--but on the convention circuit, I feel like she kinda tries too hard and I find her a little cringy--so when I saw she was on commentary duty for my favorite ep (eight), I groaned, but she was a much better presence there than on a convention floor (kinda the same with Bruce, though). Apparently, they recorded these commentaries before the show aired by the way they talk, and they (aside from Bruce) had not seen the episodes cut together yet. So it was a treat to hear Dana react to the episode fresh like an audience member, and to hear her get freaked out or tense from what she was watching. It was actually kinda precious.

The featurettes suck, but the commentaries are gonna be golden. It just isn't an Evil Dead release without a great commentary track.
 
DocLathropBrown said:
I didn't watch all of the commentaries yet, but I couldn't help but check out what they had to say about episode eight ("Ashes to Ashes"), and I'm even MORE enthused to check out the rest of them.

I like Kelly well enough on the show, and have nothing against Dana DeLorenzo--but on the convention circuit, I feel like she kinda tries too hard and I find her a little cringy--so when I saw she was on commentary duty for my favorite ep (eight), I groaned, but she was a much better presence there than on a convention floor (kinda the same with Bruce, though). Apparently, they recorded these commentaries before the show aired by the way they talk, and they (aside from Bruce) had not seen the episodes cut together yet. So it was a treat to hear Dana react to the episode fresh like an audience member, and to hear her get freaked out or tense from what she was watching. It was actually kinda precious.

The featurettes suck, but the commentaries are gonna be golden. It just isn't an Evil Dead release without a great commentary track.

Well there at conventions they wanna give fans the extra mile when they meet them, so there gonna ham it up and try to give the fans a good time even if it comes off abit cringy or it seems like there trying a bit hard they always manage to give people a good time, but when you listen to them when there not around fans or doing interviews they act calm and just talk normally like they would on set together i like hearing there normal conversations though. 

I really loved the commentary track for ep 5 because of one part were bruce talks about not liking some of the filler stuff that was in the original script and basically took dana to his trailer to re-write the whole scene with her and ash to give it more emotional weight, it's really cool to hear stuff like that happened.
 
Sorry, if this is covered elsewhere, but is the Blu-ray region free? I ask because there doesn't appear to be a Blu-ray edition for the UK.
 
I got my copy from Amazon today, and really liked the Blu-ray slip cover... and I'm glad they decided not to just use the regular yellow and black image for it. I'm on disc two right now, and will probably go through the episodes then re-watch them with the commentary tracks because these episodes are flying by. It is pretty cool, but I still wish they were all an hour long.
 
Ashenwraith said:
Alright got my discs yesterday and ripped them:

Was worried about the quality on just two discs but it's good:
FULL: https://s16.postimg.io/r18k8whgj/bscap0009z.jpg

Even at lower res it looks good:
bscap0009z.jpg

Looks nice; they managed to film everything in HD without it looking too sharp.

Joem1k said:
Just picked up my copy of the blu-ray and a copy of the steelbook version of ED 1 today at best buy, here's something interesting to note is that when i got there they only had the regular blu ray and dvd version in stock and where they had the steelpak stocked at it was all sold out already O.o", ED Fans are really quick on the gun when it comes to the special edition's :P . 

Oh btw if you any of you got the regular blu-ray version, if you hold the cover at just the right angle, they added a slight red filter into the cover as well.
@Maid

I think it's the same extra's regardless if it's the steelpak or blu-ray, and i do agree that they should have some deleted scenes but i have a feeling when they watched them back it probably didn't fit well with the narrative or they went too far in some scenes and decided to scrap them, hopefully in the future we do get to see the deleted scenes from season 1 but i have a feeling it's not going to be worth it if they decided to not add them in.

Ooh, thank you - now I wonder if there's going to be a difference between the blu-ray and the standard edition DVD.

Nick el Ass said:
Joem1k said:
Just picked up my copy of the blu-ray and a copy of the steelbook version of ED 1 today at best buy, here's something interesting to note is that when i got there they only had the regular blu ray and dvd version in stock and where they had the steelpak stocked at it was all sold out already O.o", ED Fans are really quick on the gun when it comes to the special edition's :P . 

Oh btw if you any of you got the regular blu-ray version, if you hold the cover at just the right angle, they added a slight red filter into the cover as well.
@Maid

I think it's the same extra's regardless if it's the steelpak or blu-ray, and i do agree that they should have some deleted scenes but i have a feeling when they watched them back it probably didn't fit well with the narrative or they went too far in some scenes and decided to scrap them, hopefully in the future we do get to see the deleted scenes from season 1 but i have a feeling it's not going to be worth it if they decided to not add them in.


The metalpak at Bestbuy is currently listed on their website as being out of stock. I'm tempted to make a phone call to the local store to see if they have any before running down there, or maybe just waiting for a while since there doesn't seem to be much difference except for the cover. Regardless, I will pick it up at some point... and I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to ship.

According to some people I know who work at my local BB, the metalpacks were extremely limited; some locations didn't even get them!

Joem1k said:
I'm going through the season right now with the commentary on and i have to say it really does answer a lot questions and  it also gives a lot of insight for some scenes that took place, yes the extras may be lacking deleted scenes/Bloopers, but the commentary tracks are basically the true BTS bonus feature for s1 i highly suggest turning them on when you get the chance very informative stuff in there.

 in one of the episodes they do confirm one of the problems that took place with the script writing and that was bringing in lucy late because she was working on salem  at the time and they had to shoot her scenes out of sequence and trying to figure out her character as the shoot went on, they even mentioned lucy was getting a bit irritated about who ruby was as well .

It's interesting that they're being honest about the writing being a mess.

I wonder if they wished they'd waited to introduce Lucy in the last couple of episodes.  Interesting that Ruby comes off as less of a secondary thought than Amanda in the season overall though.

RE Dana: I think one can tell that this is her first major gig and she's sort of wide-eyed about the whole thing.  That's how she comes off to me, anyway.

Joem1k said:
DocLathropBrown said:
I didn't watch all of the commentaries yet, but I couldn't help but check out what they had to say about episode eight ("Ashes to Ashes"), and I'm even MORE enthused to check out the rest of them.

I like Kelly well enough on the show, and have nothing against Dana DeLorenzo--but on the convention circuit, I feel like she kinda tries too hard and I find her a little cringy--so when I saw she was on commentary duty for my favorite ep (eight), I groaned, but she was a much better presence there than on a convention floor (kinda the same with Bruce, though). Apparently, they recorded these commentaries before the show aired by the way they talk, and they (aside from Bruce) had not seen the episodes cut together yet. So it was a treat to hear Dana react to the episode fresh like an audience member, and to hear her get freaked out or tense from what she was watching. It was actually kinda precious.

The featurettes suck, but the commentaries are gonna be golden. It just isn't an Evil Dead release without a great commentary track.

Well there at conventions they wanna give fans the extra mile when they meet them, so there gonna ham it up and try to give the fans a good time even if it comes off abit cringy or it seems like there trying a bit hard they always manage to give people a good time, but when you listen to them when there not around fans or doing interviews they act calm and just talk normally like they would on set together i like hearing there normal conversations though. 

I really loved the commentary track for ep 5 because of one part were bruce talks about not liking some of the filler stuff that was in the original script and basically took dana to his trailer to re-write the whole scene with her and ash to give it more emotional weight, it's really cool to hear stuff like that happened.

Five was the one where they were trying to establish Ash and Kelly's friendship and they're walking away from the brujo's house together, right?

Mardeadite said:
Sorry, if this is covered elsewhere, but is the Blu-ray region free?  I ask because there doesn't appear to be a Blu-ray edition for the UK.

It's region one only, as far as I know.  I l think there were supposed to be Japanese and UK-only releases?
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Ashenwraith said:
Alright got my discs yesterday and ripped them:

Was worried about the quality on just two discs but it's good:
FULL: https://s16.postimg.io/r18k8whgj/bscap0009z.jpg

Even at lower res it looks good:
bscap0009z.jpg

Looks nice; they managed to film everything in HD without it looking too sharp.

Joem1k said:
Just picked up my copy of the blu-ray and a copy of the steelbook version of ED 1 today at best buy, here's something interesting to note is that when i got there they only had the regular blu ray and dvd version in stock and where they had the steelpak stocked at it was all sold out already O.o", ED Fans are really quick on the gun when it comes to the special edition's :P . 

Oh btw if you any of you got the regular blu-ray version, if you hold the cover at just the right angle, they added a slight red filter into the cover as well.
@Maid

I think it's the same extra's regardless if it's the steelpak or blu-ray, and i do agree that they should have some deleted scenes but i have a feeling when they watched them back it probably didn't fit well with the narrative or they went too far in some scenes and decided to scrap them, hopefully in the future we do get to see the deleted scenes from season 1 but i have a feeling it's not going to be worth it if they decided to not add them in.

Ooh, thank you - now I wonder if there's going to be a difference between the blu-ray and the standard edition DVD.

Nick el Ass said:
Joem1k said:
Just picked up my copy of the blu-ray and a copy of the steelbook version of ED 1 today at best buy, here's something interesting to note is that when i got there they only had the regular blu ray and dvd version in stock and where they had the steelpak stocked at it was all sold out already O.o", ED Fans are really quick on the gun when it comes to the special edition's :P . 

Oh btw if you any of you got the regular blu-ray version, if you hold the cover at just the right angle, they added a slight red filter into the cover as well.
@Maid

I think it's the same extra's regardless if it's the steelpak or blu-ray, and i do agree that they should have some deleted scenes but i have a feeling when they watched them back it probably didn't fit well with the narrative or they went too far in some scenes and decided to scrap them, hopefully in the future we do get to see the deleted scenes from season 1 but i have a feeling it's not going to be worth it if they decided to not add them in.


The metalpak at Bestbuy is currently listed on their website as being out of stock. I'm tempted to make a phone call to the local store to see if they have any before running down there, or maybe just waiting for a while since there doesn't seem to be much difference except for the cover. Regardless, I will pick it up at some point... and I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to ship.

According to some people I know who work at my local BB, the metalpacks were extremely limited; some locations didn't even get them!

Joem1k said:
I'm going through the season right now with the commentary on and i have to say it really does answer a lot questions and  it also gives a lot of insight for some scenes that took place, yes the extras may be lacking deleted scenes/Bloopers, but the commentary tracks are basically the true BTS bonus feature for s1 i highly suggest turning them on when you get the chance very informative stuff in there.

 in one of the episodes they do confirm one of the problems that took place with the script writing and that was bringing in lucy late because she was working on salem  at the time and they had to shoot her scenes out of sequence and trying to figure out her character as the shoot went on, they even mentioned lucy was getting a bit irritated about who ruby was as well .

It's interesting that they're being honest about the writing being a mess.

I wonder if they wished they'd waited to introduce Lucy in the last couple of episodes.  Interesting that Ruby comes off as less of a secondary thought than Amanda in the season overall though.

RE Dana: I think one can tell that this is her first major gig and she's sort of wide-eyed about the whole thing.  That's how she comes off to me, anyway.

Joem1k said:
DocLathropBrown said:
I didn't watch all of the commentaries yet, but I couldn't help but check out what they had to say about episode eight ("Ashes to Ashes"), and I'm even MORE enthused to check out the rest of them.

I like Kelly well enough on the show, and have nothing against Dana DeLorenzo--but on the convention circuit, I feel like she kinda tries too hard and I find her a little cringy--so when I saw she was on commentary duty for my favorite ep (eight), I groaned, but she was a much better presence there than on a convention floor (kinda the same with Bruce, though). Apparently, they recorded these commentaries before the show aired by the way they talk, and they (aside from Bruce) had not seen the episodes cut together yet. So it was a treat to hear Dana react to the episode fresh like an audience member, and to hear her get freaked out or tense from what she was watching. It was actually kinda precious.

The featurettes suck, but the commentaries are gonna be golden. It just isn't an Evil Dead release without a great commentary track.

Well there at conventions they wanna give fans the extra mile when they meet them, so there gonna ham it up and try to give the fans a good time even if it comes off abit cringy or it seems like there trying a bit hard they always manage to give people a good time, but when you listen to them when there not around fans or doing interviews they act calm and just talk normally like they would on set together i like hearing there normal conversations though. 

I really loved the commentary track for ep 5 because of one part were bruce talks about not liking some of the filler stuff that was in the original script and basically took dana to his trailer to re-write the whole scene with her and ash to give it more emotional weight, it's really cool to hear stuff like that happened.

Five was the one where they were trying to establish Ash and Kelly's friendship and they're walking away from the brujo's house together, right?

Mardeadite said:
Sorry, if this is covered elsewhere, but is the Blu-ray region free?  I ask because there doesn't appear to be a Blu-ray edition for the UK.

It's region one only, as far as I know.  I l think there were supposed to be Japanese and UK-only releases?


@Maid

Yes, i'll elaborate more on that part for a second, dana mentions the fact that the scene between them when kelly tries to trick ash into killing her was very intense to shoot, bruce then goes into more into detail behind that certain scene and said he wasn't liking some of the filler stuff that was there in original script and basically took dana to his trailer with him to re-write the scene to give it more emotional weight. (Side note, i didn't notice this on my first viewing of ep 5 but on  the blu-ray, ash actually has tears welling up in his eyes, subtle acting there on bruces part !)

They were honest about a lot of things on the commentary track that i can't even remember off the top of my head at the moment, i'll have to go through it again but the general impression that i'm getting now is that bruce and rob were not all that impressed with some of the writing for s1 and how things were handled with lucy and as i mentioned above having to re-write some scenes. Hopefully they fixed some of the problems with the writing department for s2, which from the sounds coming from the early reviews for ep1 it sounds like they did just that.


Let's look at this from dana's POV, we've just been casted as a new character for a well established horror franchise as one of the main characters, it's your first big acting gig in your career, i would probably be nervous/giddy/scared as all hell as well. 


@Maradeadite

People have actually been testing the reigion locks for the bluray and they have been unlocked for just about everywhere, they haven't tested reigion C yet but so far it's looking good for you guys looking to get it from over here ! :D

Source : http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-The-Complete-First-Season-Blu-ray/148306/#RegionCoding
 
Maid and Joem1k, thanks for your replies. I think I'm region B. Its release is probably just delayed, and I'd rather get that one just to make sure it works, rather than fork out for region A only to find it doesn't work.

If the delay is long I might take a chance.

Off topic, but kind of related: I was actually pleasantly surprised when I ordered the Brisco County Junior collection from the U.S. to find it worked fine on my region 2 PS3. That was one set that was never released in the UK, or if it was I could never find it. We got it on the tv (although I missed most of it) but no disc release that I'm aware of.
 
Mardeadite said:
Maid and Joem1k, thanks for your replies. I think I'm region B. Its release is probably just delayed, and I'd rather get that one just to make sure it works, rather than fork out for region A only to find it doesn't work.

If the delay is long I might take a chance.

Off topic, but kind of related: I was actually pleasantly surprised when I ordered the Brisco County Junior collection from the U.S. to find it worked fine on my region 2 PS3. That was one set that was never released in the UK, or if it was I could never find it. We got it on the tv (although I missed most of it) but no disc release that I'm aware of.

I think they deliberately released it region-unlocked because it was doing well on TNT at the time.  I think.

@Joe

@Maid

Yes, i'll elaborate more on that part for a second, dana mentions the fact that the scene between them when kelly tries to trick ash into killing her was very intense to shoot, bruce then goes into more into detail behind that certain scene and said he wasn't liking some of the filler stuff that was there in original script and basically took dana to his trailer with him to re-write the scene to give it more emotional weight. (Side note, i didn't notice this on my first viewing of ep 5 but on  the blu-ray, ash actually has tears welling up in his eyes, subtle acting there on bruces part !)

They were honest about a lot of things on the commentary track that i can't even remember off the top of my head at the moment, i'll have to go through it again but the general impression that i'm getting now is that bruce and rob were not all that impressed with some of the writing for s1 and how things were handled with lucy and as i mentioned above having to re-write some scenes. Hopefully they fixed some of the problems with the writing department for s2, which from the sounds coming from the early reviews for ep1 it sounds like they did just that.


Let's look at this from dana's POV, we've just been casted as a new character for a well established horror franchise as one of the main characters, it's your first big acting gig in your career, i would probably be nervous/giddy/scared as all hell as well. 

I enjoy Dana's enthusiasm, TBH!

Bruce should've done more re-writing.

I know Bruce tends to hate whichever project he's just completed, so I wonder how much of that's behind his response here.  Did Sam comment more on the writing or did he just feature on the pilot?
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Mardeadite said:
Maid and Joem1k, thanks for your replies. I think I'm region B. Its release is probably just delayed, and I'd rather get that one just to make sure it works, rather than fork out for region A only to find it doesn't work.

If the delay is long I might take a chance.

Off topic, but kind of related: I was actually pleasantly surprised when I ordered the Brisco County Junior collection from the U.S. to find it worked fine on my region 2 PS3. That was one set that was never released in the UK, or if it was I could never find it. We got it on the tv (although I missed most of it) but no disc release that I'm aware of.

I think they deliberately released it region-unlocked because it was doing well on TNT at the time.  I think.

@Joe

@Maid

Yes, i'll elaborate more on that part for a second, dana mentions the fact that the scene between them when kelly tries to trick ash into killing her was very intense to shoot, bruce then goes into more into detail behind that certain scene and said he wasn't liking some of the filler stuff that was there in original script and basically took dana to his trailer with him to re-write the scene to give it more emotional weight. (Side note, i didn't notice this on my first viewing of ep 5 but on  the blu-ray, ash actually has tears welling up in his eyes, subtle acting there on bruces part !)

They were honest about a lot of things on the commentary track that i can't even remember off the top of my head at the moment, i'll have to go through it again but the general impression that i'm getting now is that bruce and rob were not all that impressed with some of the writing for s1 and how things were handled with lucy and as i mentioned above having to re-write some scenes. Hopefully they fixed some of the problems with the writing department for s2, which from the sounds coming from the early reviews for ep1 it sounds like they did just that.


Let's look at this from dana's POV, we've just been casted as a new character for a well established horror franchise as one of the main characters, it's your first big acting gig in your career, i would probably be nervous/giddy/scared as all hell as well. 

I enjoy Dana's enthusiasm, TBH!

Bruce should've done more re-writing.

I know Bruce tends to hate whichever project he's just completed, so I wonder how much of that's behind his response here.  Did Sam comment more on the writing or did he just feature on the pilot?

Sam was just on the pilot episode unfortunately but there is a lot of good informative stuff in there for the pilot.

I hope i ain't hyping up the honest stuff here, so let me rephrase myself here, they were honest on the commentary tracks, but most of the time it sounded like bruce  rob, sam and the rest of the cast had one helluva time making the first season despite some of the bumps in the road, Bruce was nearly dieing of laughter on ep 10 as well as the rest of the cast.  I don't wanna give anything else away but the commentary tracks are really great as there both very informative and can be very hilarious, i hope ain't painting the wrong picture hear for those who haven't listened to them yet  :-/ .

And yes i do agree very much, i too enjoy dana engagement with the fan's and her energetic nature as a whole.
 
@Joe - Did they split the cast between episodes for everything past the pilot? I sense Bruce is on all of the episodes. Getting a case-by-case breakdown is impossible.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
@Joe - Did they split the cast between episodes for everything past the pilot?  I sense Bruce is on all of the episodes.  Getting a case-by-case breakdown is impossible.

I'll list it out for ya. 

Ep.1 
Sam, Ivan, Rob and Bruce

Ep. 2 

Rob, Bruce, Ray and Dana 

Ep 3 

Bruce, Ray, Dana

Ep 4 

Bruce ,Ray, Dana

Ep 5 

Bruce, Ray , Dana

Ep 6 

Jill, Ray, Dana

Ep 7 

Jill, Ray, Dana

Ep 8 

Bruce, Jill, Ray and Dana

Ep 9

Bruce, Lucy, Ray and Dana

Ep 10 

Bruce, Lucy, Ray and Dana

Side-Note, for anyone whose looking to get this i highly suggest getting the blu-ray version when you can, it shows a lot of small details that i didn't even catch on the first viewing, the quailty is also very top notch for it not looking too sharp.
 
Top Bottom