- Joined
- Jan 20, 2008
Heads up to Evildeadnews for this find ...
Bruce Campbell will be starring with UK comic actor James Buckley in a new film, Welcome To Purgatory, to be shot at Pinewood Studios ..... seeing as they're going for a 2015 release date and JJ is currently using Pinewood for Episode 7, I think we can expect some pretty interesting anecdotes and behind the scenes footage after Purgatory is released ... I hope Bruce gets to board the life size millennium falcon built there that Kevin Smith's recently visited :cool ....... Ash ....... on Han Solo's falcon .......
Scott Spiegel is listed as executive producer.
http://www.screendaily.com/news/bruce-campbell-james-buckley-in-purgatory/5075664.article?referrer=RSS
Bruce Campbell will be starring with UK comic actor James Buckley in a new film, Welcome To Purgatory, to be shot at Pinewood Studios ..... seeing as they're going for a 2015 release date and JJ is currently using Pinewood for Episode 7, I think we can expect some pretty interesting anecdotes and behind the scenes footage after Purgatory is released ... I hope Bruce gets to board the life size millennium falcon built there that Kevin Smith's recently visited :cool ....... Ash ....... on Han Solo's falcon .......
Scott Spiegel is listed as executive producer.
http://www.screendaily.com/news/bruce-campbell-james-buckley-in-purgatory/5075664.article?referrer=RSS