Evil Dead Fan Collections...Post Yours!

Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

All I have is the normal dvds for 1 and 2, the Offical Bootleg for AoD, but this is my pride and joy. The pic quality is a little shoddy but you can get what it is.

evildead.jpg





Its #7 out of 26 made. Signed by Tom Sullivan and has the signatures of the cast.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Been looking around at deadites online and I get to see the awesome collection i´ve ever seen! Nice work!!!! All the best S-mart
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

One of these days I'll get around to hauling out the collection and properly photographing it.  Since I was moving some stuff around the other day I pulled a few items from their boxes and took a couple pictures. Aside from books, dvds, and figures, I also own several screen used props from Army of Darkness.

arm1p.jpg


Here's a severed deadite arm produced by KNB. I can't really say what became of the rest of this poor bugger.

bones1.jpg


Here we have one of the stop-motion skeleton puppets used in AOD. The Book of the Dead dvd is shown for scale.

army07.jpg


Here's a pic of Introvision SFX director William Mesa with all the original puppets.

Sorry about the poor quality of the pics, I was using a webcam.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Very cool collection. Thanks for sharing, would enjoying seeing more anything you want to share. Movie props are so great because they are so unique and not everybody has them.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Here's mine.

n650070471_4218208_4387.jpg

n650070471_4218209_4694.jpg

n650070471_4218214_6269.jpg

n650070471_4218216_6894.jpg

n650070471_4656170_3751.jpg

n650070471_4886640_5161.jpg

n650070471_5207059_4731.jpg

n650070471_5207063_6691.jpg

n650070471_5622398_2026.jpg

2406_128497940471_650070471_5875580_2290_n.jpg

2388_131035220471_650070471_5947736_7377817_n.jpg

n650070471_5947737_6067123.jpg

n650070471_6067532_3848260.jpg

n650070471_6192897_7482329.jpg

n650070471_6192898_7191326.jpg

n650070471_6237553_5285517.jpg

n650070471_6336342_2787493.jpg

n650070471_6746431_3444851.jpg

n650070471_6746432_1436661.jpg

4473_186351705471_650070471_6939824_622828_n.jpg

4473_189817975471_650070471_7014079_3024195_n.jpg


I don't believe in owning several editions of a movie so I got rid of the standard editions of Evil Dead and Army of Darkness by passing them on to my sister. I also own Evil Dead: Hail to the King for PS1. I don't have a picture for it because it's at a friend's apartment. I only also believe in owning Trade Paperbacks when it comes to the comics. Home Sweet Hell should arrive hopefully later on today or next Wednesday. I also am waiting for the Army of Darkness Card Game and The Evil Dead Companion that have already been shipped to me. I'm pretty much a continuous collector.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Elise41.  Very nice collection!!  I love all the posters, shirts, statues, it's all excellent.  8)
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

I just got my copy of The Evil Dead Companion today! It's a good read so far. I would recommend it.

4503_192828075471_650070471_7081521_4427607_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

8)  I gotta pick myself up a copy of that.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Just got this for a birthday gift but I have yet to play it. I only have one friend who would be willing to play this with me so I'll have to wait until next week.

5150_198929115471_650070471_7241560_6970899_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Ah, cool.  I've seen this but decided not to purchase for fear I too would have no one to play it with.  Let us know if it's any good?
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

It's very entertaining actually. I played it twice so far with two different people and everyone was loving it. I got it for my birthday so I didn't pay a cent for it but my friend paid 20$ Canadian for it and honestly, it's worth every cent. Anyone who is familiar with the game Munchkins would understand this very well I was told, which is a spoof of D & D.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

You have some sweet  stuff there!!
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Names_Ash_Housewares, when are we going to see an update of your collection? I would love to see it!

Here are some additions to mine.

5576_241628895471_650070471_8321071_2122894_n.jpg


5576_241628885471_650070471_8321070_1570428_n.jpg


5576_235824235471_650070471_8207668_7234209_n.jpg


5576_235819530471_650070471_8207533_5055855_n.jpg


5576_235819515471_650070471_8207530_1698875_n.jpg


5576_235819495471_650070471_8207526_2245392_n.jpg


5576_235819490471_650070471_8207525_6645527_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Well been rather busy lately with work and havent updated my collection in while, had to sell some of my Evil Dead collection and other movie related items lately due to money issues but do still have all my favourite pieces, such as the replica chainsaw, Ash busts statues DVDs Videos etc, will do a revised update on my collection soon, when some extra time becomes available, the perils of an ageing Evil Dead fan  :D
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

Here is a small update of mine.

5416_251180715471_650070471_8531955_7410210_n.jpg


7917_252014030471_650070471_8552675_6226485_n.jpg


7917_252014060471_650070471_8552676_7357635_n.jpg
 
Evil Dead Fan Collections Apply Within

So, where is it? and how if we need to, open it?

Just wondering ive been looking for info, but ive not had much luck.

How about you guys?
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

i just got the Army of Darkness board game and it didn't come with the figure pieces that i saw described on the board game section of this website though the instructions listed practically everything that i had. Were they sold separately from the board game itself?
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Heres just my EVIL DEAD movie collection ( dont include merch , just dvs laserdiscs and tapes etc ) All for part 1 ,
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Here are some more not posted before:

7917_266301905471_650070471_8831082_326028_n.jpg


7917_278225000471_650070471_9034515_3585269_n.jpg


7917_278264615471_650070471_9034911_4020098_n.jpg


7917_283046575471_650070471_9096114_5703626_n.jpg


7917_285114975471_650070471_9121274_4391875_n.jpg


9219_290962130471_650070471_9213701_5600738_n.jpg


8823_291668000471_650070471_9222610_5116175_n.jpg


8823_297322000471_650070471_9312977_1516596_n.jpg


10225_298615765471_650070471_9329545_6878537_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

OK some of this items are soo rare that i'm not shure if it's even possible to get them, so look at it like that: you got collection that probably almost nobody else have!!! ;D I probably don't even wanna think about things that i would do to have this kind of collection...
 
Top Bottom