Nice findArmy of Darkness comics writer/artist Tony Fleecs pays tribute to both Fangoria Magazine and The Evil Dead with a variant cover for issue #10 of his creator owned-series Feral. This issue comes out February 12th, 2025 if anyone is interested in picking it up...
![]()
![]()
Uh, why don't you start one? (j/k). This isn't an Evil Dead reference.We haven't got a thread devoted to pictures of Bruce Campbell's relatives so I'm posting this here. Charlie Campbell, Bruce Campbell's Dad. An impressive resemblance.
View attachment 388
As many others online have pointed out, since the question seems to specifically be referring to ED1, the correct answer would be "Naturom Demonto".Reading from this flesh-bound tome in "The Evil Dead" brings about all kinds of demon shenanigans for Ash & company.
Fair point sorry although Bruce is a private man so I'd feel a bit stalker-ish posting random pics of his family to start a whole thread devoted to that. Sorry Kain but I just dumped this pic of Bruce's Dad here to be completely honest lol.Uh, why don't you start one? (j/k). This isn't an Evil Dead reference.
The Evil Dead got another shout-out on Jeopardy the other night (April 30th, 2025).
As many others online have pointed out, since the question seems to specifically be referring to ED1, the correct answer would be "Naturom Demonto".
Bruce has seen this and responded.
I can't believe that guy got it wrong.Army of Darkness was featured on last night's Jeopardy (June 13th, 2025).
I can't believe that guy got it wrong.