Evil Dead: The Game

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I love how much fun the writers/artists here are having expanding and playing with the lore. Also I'm amused as hell we have a Method Man song for the soundtrack.

Also Castle Kandar DLC - is a playable Sheila far behind?

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
My collector's edition shipped!
Shoot forgot to post this yesterday, it has a lot of information about the collector's editions shipping and announcing the Vinyl got delayed.

Finally, a note regarding the soundtrack album:
When we originally offered the Collector Edition we were given timelines that allowed us to easily meet the production needs of each item. Recently, however, a number of issues, including unprecedented demand for new vinyl albums, forced us to delay delivery of the Vinyl Album with the rest of the Collector Edition items. We sincerely regret this and want you to know we that we are working to quickly get this piece of the bundle to you as fast as possible. We will cover all additional costs to package and ship the album to you separately later this year. When we receive a specific release date we will email you again with an update.

Because of this delay we have included a special poster of the album concept artwork that you will find inside the Collector Edition. On the back, we have included a unique code that entitles you to a download of the full album. Additionally, we are including some bonus tracks with the digital version that couldn’t fit on the vinyl album.

Last edited:

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
One of the devs in a email response confirmed we will be getting solo missions with the kandar map! And this also confirms we could be getting solo missions for future content releases with possible new knowby tapes. Pretty exciting news!

1652273308116.png
And here's your first look at Savini Ash in-game.

1652212014581.png

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Well i know what i'm doing at midnight! Very awesome of the developers to move it up for a midnight release.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
I just got my collector's edition in the mail!

The box:
edgame_collectors_package_01.jpg

Steelbook + Game + Cards:
edgame_collectors_package_02.jpg

Art Book + T-Shirt
edgame_collectors_package_03.jpg

Paper insert with a notice about the vinyl delay. Includes code for digital download.
edgame_collectors_package_04.jpg

Huge poster map for the game:
edgame_collectors_package_05.jpg

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
That artbook is pretty great from the stuff i've seen from it. Honestly all the artwork for this game is quite amazing.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
I just installed the game on my PS5 but it won't let me play the singleplayer campaign.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I just installed the game on my PS5 but it won't let me play the singleplayer campaign.

It sucks that they won't let anyone play the single player campaign, but I decided to pick up the game at my local gaming store tomorrow afternoon... and will be a little late(r) to the party since they decided to bump it to midnight instead of 10 am.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I bet the US servers aren't up yet, probably got to wait with us when they go up at midnight tonight.

The big question is will the servers hold when everyone logs on right at 12:01 am, and be up and running when Andy Campbell is supposed to kick off his 12 hour long stream?!?

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
The big question is will the servers hold when everyone logs on right at 12:01 am, and be up and running when Andy Campbell is supposed to kick off his 12 hour long stream?!?
Considering how the beta's went with the servers, it ran pretty smoothly with a few hiccups. Dev's seem to be working around the clock right now making sure there's no hiccups on their end. Guess we'll have to wait and see at midnight.

Deadite_Scholar

S-Mart Clerk
I just got my collector's edition in the mail!

The box:
edgame_collectors_package_01.jpg

Steelbook + Game + Cards:
edgame_collectors_package_02.jpg

Art Book + T-Shirt
edgame_collectors_package_03.jpg

Paper insert with a notice about the vinyl delay. Includes code for digital download.
edgame_collectors_package_04.jpg

Huge poster map for the game:
edgame_collectors_package_05.jpg
My Collector's Edition was apparently delivered today. I just got out of work and am pretty excited to get home and check it out.

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Just a heads up for anyone whose staying up for the midnight release of the game, wait on downloading the dlc, they've been having issues all day with the launch schedule and it's put everything in a jam with dlc/game codes not being activated. If you can play the base game, just play that for now and download the dlc later when it's fully up in the morning, hopefully everything's fixed by then for everyone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom