- Joined
- Jan 20, 2008
They're certainly passionate. You've got to give them that.They just posted a 53-minute extended cut of their featurette lol :
They're certainly passionate. You've got to give them that.They just posted a 53-minute extended cut of their featurette lol :
www.instagram.com
They own home video/theatrical rights to the movie itself, but they have zero stake in any toys, comics, video games, ect.
I'll be very surprised if one ever ends up in an arcade in England but I live in hope.After being on sale for only 48 hours, Evil Dead Pinball has already sold OVER 500 UNITS!
Artist Christopher Franchi also appeared on a livestream on Saturday to discuss the Evil Dead Pinball project.![]()
Spooky Pinball LLC on Instagram: "#spooky #evildead #pinball #horror #horrorart"
358 likes, 18 comments - spookypinballofficial on November 23, 2024: "#spooky #evildead #pinball #horror #horrorart".www.instagram.com
According to Google: "typically you need to download the latest software code from the manufacturer's website onto a USB drive, then plug the drive into the designated port on your pinball machine to initiate the update process; most commonly, this is done by navigating to the support section of the manufacturer's website, finding the specific game code for your machine, and downloading it to your USB drive."Wild. How does DLC work for pinball machines?
Nothing to do with the physical props on the board... it's just new things that can happen and objectives you have to do in a particular order.I mean does it just add new sounds etc? You can't exactly easily add new scenes and props to a physical pinball game once it's been built.
Developer on Evil Dead Pinball says eight more game modes will roll out over 2025 as part of the downloadable updates.
x.com
x.com
Wild. How does DLC work for pinball machines?
So, the I/O Arcade is having some trouble...UPDATES FROM A DEV:
* The first batch of machines will be rolling out next week!
* First public showing will be the Pinball At The Beach convention at St. Pete Beach, Florida (February 7th through 9th)
* The I/O Arcade in Madison, Wisconsin will have a machine (doesn't say when, but I assume fairly soon), so if you're in the area, give it a play!
EDIT: January 28: The machine at I/O Arcade is now installed!

That just means the arcade staff need to empty the quarters more often.So, the I/O Arcade is having some trouble...
View attachment 356
Evil Dead Pinball is SOLD OUT! The last 25 units available from Spooky Pinball have been purchased by Joe Newhart of PinballSTAR Amusements.
Joe pulled a major power move and determined the last 25 units belong to Spooky's first ever distributor, PinballStar Amusements we love you Joe!
If you want to get your hands on an Evil Dead you have to go to Joe!!