Scream Factory Army Of Darkness Collectiors Edition Coming

Figured so!  They always do reversible covers for Scream Factory releases.
 
So yeah, you have the other side.

This is a two disc set, so to me its 
Better by default.

There are people in world who don't have alot Of
Money to buy blu ray. 

So I think people should be greatful to have this edition,
It's not like ed collectors won't buy this anyway.

There are people who bust there ass putting together
This edition, they can't help what they can or can't do.

Would some of you like it if someone came to your work
When your bustng your ass and told you that what your
doing sucks and that your a sorry mf for doing it wrong?

I'm not trying to be a ass hole and I'm not singling anyone out
I'm just tired of people.

I apologize for being a bit short with people,
I had a bad day.
 
Well, the movie's already made its blu-ray debut through the Primitive Screwhead edition, though that's just the theatrical cut, and that already goes for $7 or less brand new, if people want the movie on BR and aren't into the art or specs, they can go there :) 

I'm very, very careful when it comes to upgrading my discs, I'm actually looking forward to see if this has the extras that'll encourage me to finally move on from my Boomstick Ed.  I've always, in addition, liked the work Shout Factory and Scream Factory by extension put into their products and respect said work.  

But I also don't think we should just be grateful for whatever we end up with just because.  I acknowledge that hard work went into the production of the art in question, but just because the average ED collector will buy it anyway doesn't mean we shouldn't demand better, complain about imperfections we see or make note of awkward work.   As a professional writer myself I've experienced what you described multiple times, though the comments are couched in civility.  It's frankly part of life as a pro artist period; criticism is part of the deal, and the best way to improve.  In addition, no one was using personal insults and if they had I would've called them out about it.   

I sense that this might be a sensitive topic for you since you do customizations yourself, and I understand that you had a bad day, but there was no cruelty intended.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Well, the movie's already made its blu-ray debut through the Primitive Screwhead edition, though that's just the theatrical cut, and that already goes for $7 or less brand new, if people want the movie on BR and aren't into the art or specs, they can go there :) 

I'm very, very careful when it comes to upgrading my discs, I'm actually looking forward to see if this has the extras that'll encourage me to finally move on from my Boomstick Ed.  I've always, in addition, liked the work Shout Factory and Scream Factory by extension put into their products and respect said work.  

But I also don't think we should just be grateful for whatever we end up with just because.  I acknowledge that hard work went into the production of the art in question, but just because the average ED collector will buy it anyway doesn't mean we shouldn't demand better, complain about imperfections we see or make note of awkward work.   As a professional writer myself I've experienced what you described multiple times, though the comments are couched in civility.  It's frankly part of life as a pro artist period; criticism is part of the deal, and the best way to improve.  In addition, no one was using personal insults and if they had I would've called them out about it.   

I sense that this might be a sensitive topic for you since you do customizations yourself, and I understand that you had a bad day, but there was no cruelty intended.

I don't argee with that view but I do respect it.
 
Understood!  And respect in return!  :cool:
 
tumblr_nr6hv2NyAc1u3ev8zo1_500.gif
 
Is that a promo for AoD?

It almost seems like that could be for the new series as well!
 
I saw this from a amazon user.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]http://www.amazon.com/review/R1A4IG...tail-glance&nodeID=2625373011&store=movies-tvSpecs For Blu Ray Release
By Honest Review on July 23, 2015[/font]


[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small]Format: Blu-ray
Here are the specs as confirmed by Scream Factory:
DISC ONE: The Film (Theatrical Cut)
Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1
English Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo

DISC TWO: Bonus Features
"The Men Behind The Army" featurette
Alternate Ending
"The Man With The Golden Chin" brand new featurette with Bruce Campbell
"Come And Get Some" brand new featurette
"They Call Me Mr. Rami" brand new featurette with Writer Ivan Rami
"Calling All Fake Shemps" brand new featurette
Various Theatrical Trailers From Around The World.
4 TV Spots:
-Spot #1 (0:32)
-Spot #2 (0:32)
-Spot #3 (0:33)
-Spot #4 (0:33)
Poster And Still Gallery (137 stills)[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]http://www.amazon.com/review/R1A4IGOPFW2DCV/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0112HPSXI&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=2625373011&store=movies-tv#wasThisHelpful [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]This may be a lie so take a grain of salt.[/font]
 
ashevildead123 said:
So if people don't like the art work you have otheride to use.

That's so cool people are still doing that .. the original UK Guild Home Video VHS release (rental version) did the same thing .
 
Post already got pulled (I double-checked on the Amazon listing for the DVD just to be safe).

If those are the specs they're pretty disappointing.  It's basically another repackaging of the Screwhead Edition with a bunch of new featurettes, no cleaned-up Director's cut release STILL, no deleted scenes, the commentary excised etc.  I know Bruce is a main  draw and hearing from Ivan would be interesting, but I'd rather hear from Embeth, Richard, Tim Quill and Marcus, who never get invited in to talk about this movie for DVD purposes.
 
Swofty said:
ashevildead123 said:
So if people don't like the art work you have otheride to use.

That's so cool people are still doing that .. the original UK Guild Home Video VHS release (rental version) did the same thing .

Where did I say that? 

i can't find it anywhere on this post.
 
I was replying to and quoting the second post down on page 3 in this thread.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Post already got pulled (I double-checked on the Amazon listing for the DVD just to be safe).

If those are the specs they're pretty disappointing.  It's basically another repackaging of the Screwhead Edition with a bunch of new featurettes, no cleaned-up Director's cut release STILL, no deleted scenes, the commentary excised etc.  I know Bruce is a main  draw and hearing from Ivan would be interesting, but I'd rather hear from Embeth, Richard, Tim Quill and Marcus, who never get invited in to talk about this movie for DVD purposes.  

I say the person was lying then.

profile of reviewer http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2GEO94PTL92E6/ref=cm_cr_dp_pdp
 
Yeahh, I'd say from the person's reviews that they're a troll, especially that Megan Trainor review.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Yeahh, I'd say from the person's reviews that they're a troll, especially that Megan Trainor review.

Yeah i read some of that persons crap on there.

I had no idea people do that on amazon,
I'm kinda pissed about it.
 
Elise caught this one!  Shout Factory has officially upped the discs on their AOD release to three!
 
MaidOfKandar said:
Elise caught this one!  Shout Factory has officially upped the discs on their AOD release to three!

That is a lot of discs, and on Blu Ray no less. I just wish they would dump everything for one definitive AoD collectors edition, and stop making people wait to see if there is anything new. Hell, we are 70 something days out from it being released, and yet we have more information on AvED. ;)
 
Top Bottom