Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

The Evil Dead: TM Nec is surprisingly friendly-looking.
 

Jay Morey ·​

Follow​

6h ·

I found an owner's manual for a 1973 Olds Delta 88 on eBay and got Bruce to sign it at a con. As soon as I handed it to him he said "Oh, Jesus Christ. Where the f**k did you get this?"
1f606.png

Then he started thumbing through it and you could tell he was diggin it. He said "a lot of ppl show me pictures of their cars saying they have the same one and it's not. This is really cool. You've impressed me and that's not easy to do" then he signed it and handed it back to me

View attachment 451
This is now one of my favorite alltime Bruce convention stories.
 
We've recently updated our Evil Dead T Shirts page.

I know both Kain and Rob own ultra rare Evil Dead 2 crew T Shirts. My question is is this T Shirt a fake replica of those shirts because I seem to remember (maybe incorrectly) they had 'CELLAR CREW' instead of 'FILM CREW' on the back of them. They were originally gifted to the F/X staff from the film.

This one looks suspiciously new and has FILM CREW on the back instead ..

The asking price is:
US $1,599.95
or Best Offer

 
Last edited:
We've recently updated our Evil Dead T Shirts page.

I know both Kain and Rob own ultra rare Evil Dead 2 crew T Shirts. My question is is this T Shirt a fake replica of those shirts because I seem to remember (maybe incorrectly) they had 'CELLAR CREW' instead of 'FILM CREW' on the back of them. They were originally gifted to the F/X staff from the film.

This one looks suspiciously new and has FILM CREW on the back instead ..
It's not worth that much. Middle of Beyond is currently selling an officially licensed black version of the crew shirt:

 
It's not worth that much. Middle of Beyond is currently selling an officially licensed black version of the crew shirt:

I'd figured as much. The originals were white for a start. This is just someone hoping people don't know the difference.
 
ANOTHER round of stuff from the Tom Sullivan collection is currently up for auction on PropStore! This batch includes:
* Tom's annotated EVIL DEAD 2 shooting script (which comes with various notes and several of Sam Raimi's infamous "stick figure" storyboards)
* Tom's original pencil sketch for the 1984 Evil Dead II: The Army of Darkness "In Production" advertisement.
* Tom's personal 1991 Army of Darkness shooting script.
OIJKZrE.jpeg
V1C8PQt.jpeg
WIAyT6X.jpeg

TQlrafD.jpeg
4UlpPHy.jpeg
I got to see those in person many years ago!
 
PropStore has just posed their "Los Angeles Spring 2026" auction catalog with MORE FROM THE TOM SULLIVAN COLLECTION! (Shocking I know!)
This round of stuff includes:
* The full-color interior artwork of the "self-drawing Necronomicon" from the intro of Evil Dead 2
* The mechanical stop motion Necronomicon puppet from the intro of ED2
* A random "lost page" from the Ex-Mortis from ED2
* Another random ED2 "lost page"
* The screen-used "Hero From The Sky" Necronomicon lost page from ED2
* Tom Sullivan's personal copy of the Evil Dead 2 seventh draft script (which is different from the shooting script that was in the January auction)
* Foam rubber boots for Henrietta from a deleted shot of ED2
Making a return appearance are three pieces from previous auctions that went unsold, including Tom Sullivan's "prototype" book from ED1, and the Bob Kayganich "forest day" and "forest night" matte paintings from ED2.
 
PropStore has just posed their "Los Angeles Spring 2026" auction catalog with MORE FROM THE TOM SULLIVAN COLLECTION! (Shocking I know!)
This round of stuff includes:
* The full-color interior artwork of the "self-drawing Necronomicon" from the intro of Evil Dead 2
* The mechanical stop motion Necronomicon puppet from the intro of ED2
* A random "lost page" from the Ex-Mortis from ED2
* Another random ED2 "lost page"
* The screen-used "Hero From The Sky" Necronomicon lost page from ED2
* Tom Sullivan's personal copy of the Evil Dead 2 seventh draft script (which is different from the shooting script that was in the January auction)
* Foam rubber boots for Henrietta from a deleted shot of ED2
Making a return appearance are three pieces from previous auctions that went unsold, including Tom Sullivan's "prototype" book from ED1, and the Bob Kayganich "forest day" and "forest night" matte paintings from ED2.
Not the white pants Ash drawing going up for auction when I have no money!
 

Lots of Evil Dead listing going up.
 

Lots of Evil Dead listing going up.
This one's in the wrong box. Gold plastic boxes were instead used for Evil Dead 2 by Palace Pictures. An original Palace rental release of The Evil Dead only came in outer shell white boxes.

 
This one's in the wrong box. Gold plastic boxes were instead used for Evil Dead 2 by Palace Pictures. An original Palace rental release of The Evil Dead only came in outer shell white boxes.

It isn’t; whilst it’s true that the original palace releases came in either white rimmed or red rimmed embossed cases with a palace logo inside, this ISNT the original palace x-rated release; this is the promo box /sample sleeve for the first BBFC release (notice the BBFC logos and the sample logo on the spine) it’s a complete different sized cover using the same artwork - it was intended to be released on the palace premier line with Evil Dead 2, however it never came to be; instead it was released later in 1990 with revised artwork by Graham Humphrey’s as the small box sellthru. you can find info on this one on Rob’s Book of the Dead website. :-)
 
67gPdXkc
here is a comparison of the spines - as you can see it’s a Palace Premiere
 
It isn’t; whilst it’s true that the original palace releases came in either white rimmed or red rimmed embossed cases with a palace logo inside, this ISNT the original palace x-rated release; this is the promo box /sample sleeve for the first BBFC release (notice the BBFC logos and the sample logo on the spine) it’s a complete different sized cover using the same artwork - it was intended to be released on the palace premier line with Evil Dead 2, however it never came to be; instead it was released later in 1990 with revised artwork by Graham Humphrey’s as the small box sellthru. you can find info on this one on Rob’s Book of the Dead website. :)
Thank you, I live and learn!.

One of the more obscure sleeves I've owned was a flat and printed version of Tom Sulivan's BOTD DVD. Our Price records had a load on display before the foam latex version was released as a 'coming soon' advertisement. I scored a couple of them then promptly lost them about a year later. I haven't seen those mentioned anywhere else although they're probably mentioned on Rob's site.
 
Thank you, I live and learn!.

One of the more obscure sleeves I've owned was a flat and printed version of Tom Sulivan's BOTD DVD. Our Price records had a load on display before the foam latex version was released as a 'coming soon' advertisement. I scored a couple of them then promptly lost them about a year later. I haven't seen those mentioned anywhere else although they're probably mentioned on Rob's site.
No problem!

Oooh, I hadn’t came across those flat BOTD pre-release covers before, nor seen them online! (and I thought I’d owned everything to date!) that’s really cool to know!
 
Evil Dead fans seem to be being spoiled for choice with T Shirts these days.

I'm probably going to order one of these Ash Vs Evil Dead T Shirts because I'm a sucker for Creepshow comic book style artwork and this is only £14.99. It's free postage in the UK but I'm not sure what shipping is to other countries so that's something some of you will want to consider first.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evil Dead fans seem to be being spoiled for choice with T Shirts these days.

I'm probably going to order one of these Ash Vs Evil Dead T Shirts because I'm a sucker for Creepshow comic book style artwork and this is only £14.99. It's free postage in the UK but I'm not sure what shipping is to other countries so that's something some of you will want to consider first.

I love the design but I'm afraid it's some generated AI art. The lines on the red circle are really weird.
 
Top Bottom