Ash V Evil Dead promotional pop up book
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASH-VS-EVIL-DEAD-RARE-PROMOTIONAL-POP-UP-BOOK-AS-IS-L-K-AT-THE-PICTURES-/291651782314?hash=item43e7cd06aa:g:yzAAAOSwNphWZjZA
Dutch remake blu ray steel book by project pop art ... never heard of it ..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evil-Dead-project-pop-art-blu-ray-steelbook-dutch-new-and-sealed-rare-/111863714376?hash=item1a0b98d248:g

VwAAOSw14xWNjr8
Again, for this to be a complete UK ex rental it should be in a gold coloured plastic box with PALACE PREMIERE embossed along the top and bottom. I've got a spare correct case if anyone wants to buy this then make a deal or trade with me for the case.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evil-Dead-project-pop-art-blu-ray-steelbook-dutch-new-and-sealed-rare-/111863714376?hash=item1a0b98d248:g

VwAAOSw14xWNjr8
I wanted this Australian ex rental the first time it came around, a poster with the same yellow lettering was available at around the same time but I missed out on both sales
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vhs-Evil-Dead-2-1987-Rare-Fox-Video-1st-Edition-Classic-Cult-Horror-Movie-/191739510532?hash=item2ca490bf04:g:56QAAOSwkZhWSaUJ
If this poster is the real deal it's very cheap (so far) .. the only way to tell is to shine blue ultra violet light through these to determine how it was printed
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVIL-DEAD-2-DEAD-BY-DAWN-1987-ORIGINAL-FOLDED-VIDEO-POSTER-RARE-27X41-ASH-VS-/151724380727?hash=item23537a5237:g:6c0AAOSw~ZdVgNL9
In comparison ..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVIL-DEAD-2-DEAD-BY-DAWN-1987-RARE-ORIGINAL-ROLLED-1-SHEET-MOVIE-POSTER-HORROR-/351100537139?hash=item51bf390933:g:HrQAAOSwVupTpcSr
A '91 magazine from Croatia that I haven't seen before
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Horror-EVIL-DEAD-2-SAM-RAIMI-CLINT-EASTWOOD-story-Rare-YUGO-MOVIE-MAGAZINE-1991-/272067972113?hash=item3f5883cc11:g:15AAAOSwBahVRPaL